PDA

View Full Version : DLC or Updates I want (minor spoilers)

Shamboozled
01-10-2011, 10:26 AM
The DLC or updates (whichever) I want is to the Single Player Game. I would love to be able to change more outfits. I would also like when you start a new game, have the option to start new or if you have a save with the game beat, you can have all your equipment unlocked, only once you beat the mission that unlocks Tiber Island hideout. It can't be that hard. There are already three outfits that are programed into the game, and then only used once. The two full armor sets used in the certain missions, one red one blue, and the Roman armor worn when you rescue Jesus. They could make them like the Noble outfit or Altair's robes, purely cosmetic. Also to choose with every outfit, to have your hood/helmet up or down/on or off. I would love to start the game over, play through again, with just that little customization to make MY assassin. I would wear that Roman armor from the Jesus mission, with no helmet, and only using the Dagger of Romulus. I dream of it.
Anyone want to back me up on this?

SolidSnakeMat
01-10-2011, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Shamboozled:
the Dagger of Romulus.

Do you mean Bone Dagger of Romulus or Dagger of Brutus? Also I like your ideas. A New Game plus is a pretty cool idea. So far I like the Mission replay except for the armor of Brutus glitch with it. I think we be pretty cool if they made the disguises a cosmetic outfits to keep throughout the game. The hood down and hood up thing we be pretty cool too. So I support it but I highly doubt this would happen.

Shamboozled
01-10-2011, 10:41 AM
LOL Dagger of Brutus, Imma tard sometimes.

I agree that it probably wont happen, but maybe people at Ubi will realize that little things that can customize your experience and make it a little your own, is what really increases the replay value of a game. Example I wear the Nobles Robes and pretend Im Ezios bastard son, which was conceived by a ***** when Ezio went to kill the pope in Rome. I dont buy the crossbow because I hate looking at it on my back all day. If you could turn off weapons or put heavy weapons on your back and the crossbow on your side that would be cool too.

I-am-the-peel
01-10-2011, 10:44 AM
I would like to use Ezio's first costume in brotherhood, whether its an uplay exclusive or dlc, I would like to play in an updated version of Ezio's first assassin outfit from AC2.
Maybe some new armour too (That looks better than the armour of Brutus)or some new strong swords would be good.
But the one thing I would like in some dlc is some important missions. Maybe a mission where we see Ezio die or Ezio showing who he conceives a child with like what the producers did with Altair.

Shamboozled
01-10-2011, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by SolidSnakeMat:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shamboozled:
the Dagger of Romulus.

So far I like the Mission replay except for the armor of Brutus glitch with it. n. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont like the mission replay, you have to watch load screens over and over again. Plus for me half the fun is running to the next mission and fighting every red dot i see.

Black_Widow9
01-10-2011, 02:34 PM
Please post this here-
Future ACB DLC ideas (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/3171007498)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>