PDA

View Full Version : Tackling and other moves: question

oldman765
11-23-2009, 08:19 PM
Hi,
i recently figured out if you tap circle once while running you will tackle a npc to the ground (i don't mean 'shove' them to the ground btw i mean tackle as in ezio umm how to word this 'football' or rugby tackles them to the ground).

Then i was jumping off a roof and i pressed something and i landed on a random npc, just to note here i didn't kill them i just landed on them with a cool animation much like in the original assassins creed trailer where altair leaps of the roof and lands on a npc.

i was wondering whether someone knew how do do this?

Datashocker
11-23-2009, 08:54 PM
Yeah, if you hold high profile and press circle near the edge of a rooftop where there are civilians on the ground, Ezio will jump off and land on one of them, you don't have to control the jump he just selects a random person. It makes you not lose any health from falling too, so its kinda useful.

nicky117
11-23-2009, 09:35 PM
kinda seems from all the way up there it would kill or fataly wound the civilian or guard he was pouncing on

oldman765
11-23-2009, 09:40 PM
Thanks, i like all the cool new things you can do.

eZpiri2
11-23-2009, 10:07 PM
Oh I love doing this. Like jump assassinating without the blade.

edit:
I also like how you can assassinate with any weapon now. Other than the hidden blade assassinations, I love using the dagger. The dagger assassinations seem like a realistic way to assassinate someone without the hidden blade.