PDA

View Full Version : Conviction PC - Some feedback

ibanez0r420
09-16-2010, 12:08 AM
Hey guys, i played conviction for the 1st time today, not bad, movement is a lil buggy, i cant seem to standup and run away very quickly its very awkward to use, also im shooting ppl with only a teatowel for protection, 3x in the head and they still alive, made me stop playing ... not great, overall tho nice game, seems like theres a lot of improvment to come?

roelbartstra
09-16-2010, 03:04 AM
I was surprised about some of your feedback. I have noticed the movement is buggy, sometimes when you switch between standing and crouching while walking he will crouch extremely fast for a short period of time. I don't really know how awkward it is for you to press 1 button to go from crouch to running, it might be because you have already pressed the walk button, which is a useless button since the enemies on realistic won't hear you coming when you are in running mode.

The only awkward thing I could find was when you zoom in with your gun while standing and in running mode, it doesn't switch automatically to walk mode, when you move forward he puts his gun away and starts running.

"3x in the head and still alive" I have no idea what you are talking about. I think the distance might have been to big between you and your enemy. If you are close enough to something you can shoot, your crosshair becomes red. This is also a game where the bullets and gadgets go where you aim, a lot of games auto-aim, so maybe you are just used to that.