PDA

View Full Version : AC1 now on PSN for download

Uplinkpro
04-13-2011, 09:00 AM
I Just noticed that AC1 was now up on the PSN for 19.99. With trying to renew interest in the original title It makes me question why not patch in trophies? That would easily make it a purchase/repurchase for some ( I know people who wont buy non trophy games at all ). I cant see it as being very hard to do I mean the 360 version has achievements. This topic may have been beaten to death already but just strikes me as odd they are just releasing it on the psn.

crash3
04-13-2011, 09:10 AM
i would rather have a new and improved version of AC1 developed with a VARIED storyline, improved graphics and gameplay, i feel my experience of the crusades hasnt been fulfilled yet and i would love to revisit and revamped version of AC1! i would buy that any day over some 20 quid download

dpk5e7
04-13-2011, 03:34 PM
Yeah, for me, I'd like AC1 updated to at least let you counter-attack at the beginning of the game, preferably the full AC2 or ACB combat system. And also, faster climbing & swimming. Plus trophies of course.

Personally, I don't understand why they're charging $19.99 on PSN without giving you something extra. You can get the disc on Amazon or Glyde for much cheaper already.

bitebug2003
04-13-2011, 04:05 PM
AFAIK it's been on UK PSN for a while.

Trophy support is welcome as it offers some replay value.
It would make it worthwhile to collect all the flags which I didn't do (except the ones in Masyaf).
I also skipped a few informer missions too and a few other things.

As for upgrading the game to a 'new and improved' version - not quite sure that's a good idea unless it's vastly different to the original, which would make the original kind of obsolete http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif