PDA

View Full Version : campaign question

capt_cochrane
12-27-2004, 03:27 PM
Hi - just started my first campaign - the first mission is pearl harbour. I get shot down every time - fair enough as I'm outnumbered but I would expect that having survived bailing out, I would be able to continue the campaign. However, after bailing, i quit out and at the debrief screen there is no option to continue. I have to refly or quit to main menu. Is this right? What are the citeria for success here and surely a realistic campaing would allow to to continue, even if you fail your objective, as long as you survive. Hope someone can fill me in.

capt_cochrane
12-27-2004, 03:27 PM
Hi - just started my first campaign - the first mission is pearl harbour. I get shot down every time - fair enough as I'm outnumbered but I would expect that having survived bailing out, I would be able to continue the campaign. However, after bailing, i quit out and at the debrief screen there is no option to continue. I have to refly or quit to main menu. Is this right? What are the citeria for success here and surely a realistic campaing would allow to to continue, even if you fail your objective, as long as you survive. Hope someone can fill me in.

Akronnick
12-27-2004, 04:51 PM
Turn off the "No Instant Success" in the realism options, that way, the only thing you have to do to get to the next mission is not die

capt_cochrane
12-27-2004, 11:48 PM
cheers