PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in brothel boss fight (Possible spoilers!)

bogd13
12-08-2005, 01:18 PM
Immediately after the "brothel" savegame, there's a fight with a woman in a purple dress. No matter how much I hit her, her health bar doesn't move.

Can anyone help me with some hints?

Thank you,

smaza2005
12-08-2005, 02:28 PM
Well it depends how far you have got on this one, when she first appears just hit her with every combo you can get in just keep repeating this process, she will jump to another platform and then jump again once you get to her, the trick here is to jump to the ledge she is at then slow down time get in there and slash her as much as you can, repeat the process untill she finally dies.
Best of luck you got much harder bosses to come yet, i think i am near the end now just gone down a bid well and working my way through that now

Steelblade89
12-08-2005, 02:41 PM
Since you start out fighting as the prince the best way is to use the walls around you to fight her. Run up a wall and slash on the way down. Or do a wall rebound. If she swings at you block and if possible counter attack her. You dont have to fight her that long before you get the upper hand.

bogd13
12-08-2005, 03:20 PM
Thank you - I managed to get past her! (I forgot to mention that I got stuck in the beginning, while I was still the "normal" prince)

The problem was that I kept doing wall attacks, and it seems that the game requires at least one "simple" attack in order to get to the sword-clashing part and move on.

Once again, thank you for your help!