PDA

View Full Version : hyperlobby users

BillSwagger
10-17-2009, 12:57 PM
try this out.

www.filefront.com/14741497/HL-connect.zip/ (http://www.filefront.com/14741497/HL-connect.zip/)

I patched some sounds of planes doing fly-bys for when you connect to HL.

enjoy.

Tuphlandng
10-17-2009, 05:46 PM
Awesome sound effects Bill good job. Although it took an hour and a half to down load ,56K and a bad connection,it was worth it. The hard part is to pick one. My room mate thought they were pretty cool to. He's not even into flight sims ether. Excellent Thanks

Very Very Cool

BillSwagger
10-18-2009, 07:00 AM
If you are having a hard time picking one, just use the one already labeled connect.wav

There is little difference between the two recordings, except the added reverb which is still very subtle.

On some sound systems this reverb might be multiplied by additional surround sound effects used on a stereo system or advanced sound cards/processors. In this case the difference would be more noticeable, and the sounds could echo much more sounding like the planes are flying inside a giant cathedral. This depends on the users set up, so i offered the dry recording so at least people would have the option in case the other resulted in too much reverb.
The dry recording is not with out its own effects.

Bill