PDA

View Full Version : I miss the European theatre servers/ Jumo predicts.......

Jumoschwanz
11-21-2004, 10:45 AM
Since Pacific Fighters came out everyone has noticed the lack of European theatre servers. Especially the Eastern front.

Someday someone with broadband will start a nice Eastern front server on HL. It will have a planeset historical to the Eastern front, limited to 1941 or 1942 and earlier craft, and the settings will be full difficulty with no views/no icons/ and cockpit-on.

This server will attract all the very best online pilots that exist. S!

Jumoschwanz

Jumoschwanz
11-21-2004, 10:45 AM
Since Pacific Fighters came out everyone has noticed the lack of European theatre servers. Especially the Eastern front.

Someday someone with broadband will start a nice Eastern front server on HL. It will have a planeset historical to the Eastern front, limited to 1941 or 1942 and earlier craft, and the settings will be full difficulty with no views/no icons/ and cockpit-on.

This server will attract all the very best online pilots that exist. S!

Jumoschwanz

Sir.Robin-1337
11-21-2004, 10:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> This server will attract all the very best online pilots that exist. S! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not quite, because I won't be using a server of this type.

BlakJakOfSpades
11-21-2004, 11:28 AM
u crack me up robin

F19_Orheim
11-21-2004, 01:47 PM
After the release of the dedicated server I am sure that many major online servers, such as F16_Dedicated, with good maprotations and well designed dofightmissions (with FBDaemon) will let the different theatres take turn. I mean, the majority of gamers on HL have merged installations.

steiner562
11-21-2004, 01:51 PM
Cant wait for f16 to update they have the most varied missions for sure.