PDA

View Full Version : What are the know MP game modes?

ThePixelPerson
11-15-2010, 04:41 PM
What are the known game modes. I know wanted and alliance. Any others? Also, does anyone know what level you have to be to unlock abbilites.

Daassassinspwn
11-15-2010, 05:05 PM
advanced wanted and manhunt.. i forget what they are though. But i think in advanced wanted the NPC's can run on the rooftops.

AnthonyA85
11-15-2010, 07:23 PM
In Advanced Wanted, the Radar doesn't tell you wether your target is above or below you. Frankly, I'm a bit disapionted that's all that's different from regular wanted mode.

Nick1021
11-15-2010, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
In Advanced Wanted, the Radar doesn't tell you wether your target is above or below you. Frankly, I'm a bit disapionted that's all that's different from regular wanted mode.
In advanced the compass SHOULD be turned off when you are near your target. Seems more advanced and sounds more challenging then just not showing whether they are up or down.

Jack-Reacher
11-15-2010, 07:59 PM
wait thats it?

Thats pathetic, a whole game mode just for that? There has to be other changes surely, I didnt even know the compass in normal Wanted told you if they were up or down in the first place, I mean how hard is it to look up anyway

Nick1021
11-15-2010, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Jack-Reacher:
wait thats it?

Thats pathetic, a whole game mode just for that? There has to be other changes surely, I didnt even know the compass in normal Wanted told you if they were up or down in the first place, I mean how hard is it to look up anyway
That's the only change. It's pretty lame. And their are only 3 more modes to that D=

obliviondoll
11-16-2010, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Nick1021:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack-Reacher:
wait thats it?

That's the only change. It's pretty lame. And their are only 3 more modes to that D= </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If you know the target's on the roof before you get close, that's quite an advantage.

If you know they're on the ground, you know you may need to be more cautious, so that can be an advantage as well.

Also, if you're near the target and there are 2 or 3 lookalikes, and one takes the stairs then the compass says "down" as they do, you've found your target. Removing that would make hiding easier.

Manhunt is basically 4 vs. 4 teamplay, kind of like Alliance but one team hunts the other in first round, then you swap for the second.

Jack-Reacher
11-16-2010, 02:04 PM
How about they simply remove that feature in the compass all together in the Wanted mode, and make Advanced Wanted mode even more tough? Like no chases, as soon as you start a chase you lose your contract

obliviondoll
11-16-2010, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Jack-Reacher:
How about they simply remove that feature in the compass all together in the Wanted mode, and make Advanced Wanted mode even more tough? Like no chases, as soon as you start a chase you lose your contract
Because removing chases would leave nothing to break up the pace of the game, and single-tone gameplay gets old fast.

And having the ability to track your opponent in 3 dimensions works the way it should for the regular Wanted mode.

Jack-Reacher
11-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Guess im just gutted because during my time in the beta I never even knew the compass showed if they were above or below me, and since that is the only change its like im playing the same thing