PDA

View Full Version : Harlequin Multiplayer?

D00CH
09-08-2010, 04:20 PM
While in multiplayer i will be playing as the harlequin.. but in all of the multiplayer videos i've seen i don't see harlequins walking around as npcs... when i'm playing multiplayer with a harlequin will there be other "computerized" harlequins running around?

Chris199930
09-08-2010, 04:29 PM
The harlequin is a special pre-order/CE bonus(And possibly dlc),so UBI is using marketing tricks to draw attention th him.

D00CH
09-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Nevermind somone has just posted a video where one of the players was a harlequin and there were harlequin npcs... YOU CAN LOCK THIS THREAD NOW....

Sorry Chris but that wasn't my question. Lol

AubreyWilborn
09-12-2010, 01:22 PM
OF COURSE there will be harlequin NPCS. Due to the nature of the multiplayer, there will be ALWAYS be npcs that look like you, in order to throw off your potential assasin(s).

For example, I'll have the privilege of playing as the officer, which I already know will be a rarer type of multiplayer skin than the harlequin. However, I rest assured that there will be dozens of other npc officers to(hopefully)keep the daggers and hidden blades out of my back.

D00CH
09-12-2010, 01:31 PM
Apparently you didn't see what i posted above.

SlimeDynamiteD
09-12-2010, 01:40 PM
I've seen it in a video too that there are Harlequin NPCs walking around, frankly enough... I'm not sure what video.

Black_Widow9
09-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by D00CH:
Nevermind somone has just posted a video where one of the players was a harlequin and there were harlequin npcs... YOU CAN LOCK THIS THREAD NOW....

Sorry Chris but that wasn't my question. Lol

Consider it done. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif