PDA

View Full Version : Escaping The Hidden City

flea650
11-18-2011, 09:06 AM
All of my armor is damaged and I'm out of medicine. Is it still possible to complete this part? I've tried quite a few times and I barely make it half way. Any help would be appreciated.

zerocooll21
11-18-2011, 11:08 AM
Its more a less a free run out of the city, what are you running into that drains your life?

nash_trickster
11-18-2011, 11:59 AM
Erm.... I guess what he "runs into" is merely the smoke that slowly drains health throughout the level. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

To answer the OP's question: if you don't have at least about half a health bar at the beginning of that memory, it's AFAIK impossible to get through it. Without even taking damage from another source (big fall for example), just the smoke inhalation will kill you before you reach the checkpoint.

Not sure if redoing one of the previous missions to try and collect medecine and get your armor fixed will then be ported to this memory or not, but that's worth a try...

If that doesn't work, you may have to start over from scratch.

Aqwn7890
11-18-2011, 08:39 PM
Do you have any bombs? If so, you could kill a few at the beginning of the mission, then drop a smoke bomb/throw a poison bomb. The bomb should give you enough time to loot a guard or two. Not sure if this works, but it's worth a try http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

toilet_humor666
11-20-2011, 08:12 PM
yes, tis possible. once the mission starts kill the guys that attack you and loot all of them, u should get about 3-4 potions and there was a guy (for me anywhom) who had and 2k on him lol) and then after that just run!!!! :P

nash_trickster
11-21-2011, 10:28 AM
What you failed to consider is that if his armour's really damaged, medecine alone won't help... Getting through the level with only the 4 bars of health you get without armour will be hard... (Not to say impossible)

You'd need to "pop a medecine" quite a few times during your run.