PDA

View Full Version : Need help in Tuscany

scarecrowone
03-23-2010, 04:33 PM
I am in Tuscany and am trying to assasinate the 5 guards without being detected. I have tried a million different ways and have only succeded in killing 2 before being detected. I don't get it. Am I hiding from every person in town or just the target guards or all the guards or what? I'm frustrated as h@#%. To make matters worse, one of the 5 guards you must kill is in the tower which is also an eagle eye tower and I have never been able to find the way up it. I have climbed all over this tower but cannot get on top. Can someone help me out with these problems please? If nothing else, can someone tell me how to cancel the assassiation contract and I'll go do something else for a while? Thx

elaine8405
03-23-2010, 04:37 PM
I don't remember the exact contract you're talking about, but the "not be seen" thing means by other guards.

This thread ( http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1039408/m/7601074048 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9011039408/m/7601074048) ) has a bunch of info on the particular viewpoint you're talking about, including a link (or two) to videos on how-to.

If you're just so frustrated you want out of this mission, go to the menu and choose "Abort Memory." That should take you back to just before you accepted the mission from the pigeon coop.

scarecrowone
03-23-2010, 05:12 PM
I MADE IT!!!! I finally made it to the top of that stupid tower. I was just not jumping to the side when I got as high as I could go. Let's just say I'm not too excited about the performance of the controls (PC) sometimes. I'm afraid to try anything that has "abort" in it. Last time I tried to cancel a contract (10 Brutes in 60 seconds) I ended up deleting everything and had to start from the beginning of the game. Again I was way into the game when my computer crashed and corrupted my memory files (all of them) so again I had to start all over again. Now I go into C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\storage and keep an up to date copy of this somewhere on my computer just in case. Ubi's online storage is worthless so don't count on that for help unless your very lucky. Thanks for the suggestions elaine8405

elaine8405
03-23-2010, 06:06 PM
I'm glad you made it!

And I don't know how you play this on a PC. Some moves are tough enough with a console & stick. You must have a very dexterous touch with the keypads!

scarecrowone
03-30-2010, 09:46 PM
I'm a guy. Were known for our fast hands. lol