PDA

View Full Version : Need a hand here with server

Slammin_
11-04-2004, 07:23 PM
Hi all,

I want to bring my server back online (I had to replace a few cpu fans) with the combined FB-AEP-PF install and need a hand with maps.

Basically, I will stick with tradition and still have short flight furballs but I want both land based and carrier based a/c. Problem is, I don't know what planes, for either side, can be launched from the carriers and this is what I need help with. Can someone list what planes can be launched from carrier?

I don't attempt ultra realistic settings/environments, so the the year is not important though I may adjust planesets for play balance.

Thanks!

S!

Slam

Slammin_
11-04-2004, 07:23 PM
Hi all,

I want to bring my server back online (I had to replace a few cpu fans) with the combined FB-AEP-PF install and need a hand with maps.

Basically, I will stick with tradition and still have short flight furballs but I want both land based and carrier based a/c. Problem is, I don't know what planes, for either side, can be launched from the carriers and this is what I need help with. Can someone list what planes can be launched from carrier?

I don't attempt ultra realistic settings/environments, so the the year is not important though I may adjust planesets for play balance.

Thanks!

S!

Slam

Slammin_
11-04-2004, 11:17 PM
bfb (before bed bump) bump.