PDA

View Full Version : Arch Nemesis

Jack-Reacher
09-25-2010, 02:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6nPubrboLc

For more info please read this link here
http://www.thehiddenblade.com/arch-nemesis

Hers a basic description. First clip is to eliminate all guards first without being seen, then kill the target. I show that by swimming far away the archers disappear from the map, but you may want a challenge and keep them there

Second clip is a mysterious death, where I poison the target without anyone seeing me at all using superblending

RandomRansom
09-25-2010, 02:51 PM
Wow... this really just illustrates that you're using hacks to stay blended even when you're not in a crowd. Observe the crystalization that stays on you after leaving the crowd, climbing the building, swim in the water, and standing in front of your target and his guards while they stare at you... you're not supposed to be able to do that... What's up with that? That's not a challenge... that's an exposition of how you can utilize a cheat or hack. What's the point?

Jack-Reacher
09-25-2010, 02:56 PM
lol of course it shows i use an exploit, I already explanied I use superblending twice now, stop trying to act like you are finding me out when i already admitted it

RandomRansom
09-25-2010, 03:00 PM
I didn't even know what you meant by "super blend" You should just say "super blend" cheat. Exploit is a euphemism you're using to make it sound like you're doing something amazing when you're just cheating.

So sorry I didn't understand what you were insinuating, but I am just finding you out, myself. I'm sure I can't be the only one who has never heard of "super blending" because I have no desire to search for Assassin's Creed cheats.

Jack-Reacher
09-25-2010, 03:02 PM
Sorry I thought I linked this topic to the main board where i fully explained it, no wonder you were confused.

I didnt mean to show I was godly in the other video, the whole point of it was to show the exploit itself. Then you come along and say im cheating well yeah, that was the point, to show you can use this exploit.

I think you should watch Ians video on it, once you fully understand how it works you might view it differently

RandomRansom
09-25-2010, 03:12 PM
no... Anything that allows you to stand/crouch in front of a target and his guards or even just guards that would normally spot you and become alerted... I'm pretty sure I'd call that a cheat that reduces the challenge of completing a mission without cheating. No matter how limited the cheat (or if you want to use a euphemism so you feel better about it you can call it an exploit or glitch or whatever) is, I don't think I'll see it as anything other than a cheat (hence not viewing it any differently).

"A rose by any other name..."

RipYourSpineOut
09-25-2010, 03:34 PM
I categorize cheats as a code you put into a game in order for something to happen, like cheats in the GTA series. It's a code you have to put in. Super/Hyper-Blending is an exploit of the game. I'm pretty sure a Youtuber by the name of ianxofour found the exploit. The guy is an amazing AC player, and finds several glitches and exploits within the game.

RandomRansom
09-25-2010, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by RipYourSpineOut:
I categorize cheats as a code you put into a game in order for something to happen, like cheats in the GTA series. It's a code you have to put in. Super/Hyper-Blending is an exploit of the game. I'm pretty sure a Youtuber by the name of ianxofour found the exploit. The guy is an amazing AC player, and finds several glitches and exploits within the game.

OK. You can do that (view things that way). I, however, call those things you enter in order to make the game not function the way it's supposed to in order to benefit myself... a cheat code. I view consciously utilizing something in order to make the game not function the way it's supposed to benefit myself... I call that cheating. You can call it "exploiting" a glitch to do X. But... I still say "a rose by any other name..." is still cheating (no matter how you achieve making the game not do what it was intended to do).

JonnyQuickShot
09-25-2010, 04:15 PM
Please do not feed our forums pet troll.... (RandomRansom)

RandomRansom
09-25-2010, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by JonnyQuickShot:

I hope I'm not the one you're referring to as the troll. If I am, I don't mean to be (and I'm sorry). If I'm not, OK. I won't feed the trolls.

Jack-Reacher
09-25-2010, 04:21 PM
I wouldnt say he is trolling, although I haven't seen him post anywhere else. He simply doesn't like cheating, he can simply stop watching the videos.

I actually like finding new ways to do stuff that the developers didnt intend. I always play through the game normally at first, then il replay missions with restrictions ( you will see me without armor and usually always notorious)

Once I have done that, I move on to finding exploits and such that make things interesting, they show different outcomes of the stages

SBRedFlag
09-25-2010, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by RandomRansom:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JonnyQuickShot:

I hope I'm not the one you're referring to as the troll. If I am, I don't mean to be (and I'm sorry). If I'm not, OK. I won't feed the trolls. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are. You most definitely are.

RandomRansom
09-25-2010, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by sbredflag:

You are. You most definitely are.

D'oh! I'm sorry. Do trolls help people out? And if you could PM me to help me not be a troll, I'd appreciate that.

JonnyQuickShot
09-25-2010, 04:26 PM
Was I trolling?

RandomRansom
09-25-2010, 04:29 PM
Was I trolling?

Now I'm confused... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

phil.llllll
09-25-2010, 04:33 PM
I'm sorry, how was he "trolling"? Since when does pointing something out make someone a "troll"?

About the video, I actually think they're pretty interesting even if you are using hacks/exploits - whatever you want to call it.

RandomRansom
09-25-2010, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Jack-Reacher:
I wouldnt say he is trolling, although I haven't seen him post anywhere else. He simply doesn't like cheating, he can simply stop watching the videos.

I actually like finding new ways to do stuff that the developers didnt intend. I always play through the game normally at first, then il replay missions with restrictions ( you will see me without armor and usually always notorious)

Once I have done that, I move on to finding exploits and such that make things interesting, they show different outcomes of the stages

OK. Now I understand you better. I guess that's not so bad.

And thanks for sticking up for me. I really hope I'm not a troll. I do post a lot, but many of those are trying to help people or posting ideas or agreeing with people and many other things.

Sorry if I ruined your thread(s) here with all this...

JonnyQuickShot
09-25-2010, 04:36 PM
Well, I was talking about Sbredflag's post,as I didn't know if he was talking to RR or me. Also, RR has been, IMO, trolling many other threads on these forums, and he doesn't listen to people's answers.

RandomRansom
09-25-2010, 04:40 PM
Well, I was talking about Sbredflag's post,as I didn't know if he was talking to RR or me. Also, RR has been, IMO, trolling many other threads on these forums, and he doesn't listen to people's answers.

I don't? I'm sorry you feel that way. Can you please PM me to help me understand your position more? I'm not being sarcastic here. I really don't want to be a troll.

I know I have a kind of stupid problem that can get in the way: I try to help people even when they don't want my help. If you're talking about the whole "tank"/historical accuracy thing, then please PM me so I can explain my side of things.

SBRedFlag
09-25-2010, 05:10 PM
Was I trolling?

No, lol, not this time http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

ANYWAY, back to Jack's video, I love it. I'm SBizokronus from THB, btw.