PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Bloodlines (PSP)

EvaLeticia
01-08-2010, 09:50 AM
Does anyone know if the maps of the cities/castles etc are available for this game? I know there is no guide and since I dont have a great sense of direction, having a map would really enhance my experience in the game
Thanks
E.L.

Koemi
01-08-2010, 01:17 PM
the official guide book is very decent - nice map and detailed description of where to locate feathers.

EvaLeticia
01-08-2010, 01:47 PM
AC bloodlines does not collect feathers, this game is for the PSP. We need to collect coins.

If anyone has a player made or knows of where i can get the map i would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Koemi
01-08-2010, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by EvaLeticia:
AC bloodlines does not collect feathers, this game is for the PSP. We need to collect coins.

If anyone has a player made or knows of where i can get the map i would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Sorry I misunderstood. I did play through the bloodline, and in terms of coins they usually are on top of roofs and corners of cities. Few are on the poles in the harbor. On some castles, make sure you go explore the ledges that's not along the major storyline.

EvaLeticia
01-08-2010, 02:50 PM
the reason i want the maps is to know my way around, i dont have a good sense of direction and the moment the mini-map on the psp turns i get lost and its hard for me to find my way back. If i had a map this would be easier. =]