PDA

View Full Version : cathedral



hospitaller1
01-25-2008, 06:47 PM
ok, my friend who has never played assassins creed told me and swore that on the roof of the cathedral in acre there's a hatch where you can drop down, go into a portal, and go and find the other pieces of eden.

is this true
im sure it's BS and im also sure you're all gonna be like "if u think it's false then why did you post this." i just want full proof that it's false so i can finally tell him it's BS

spazzoo1025
01-25-2008, 06:55 PM
no, it's completely fake, and one of the worst jokes/BS i've ever heard

tell ur friend he needs to get an injection of creativity

flyry
01-25-2008, 08:00 PM
if you look at some of the posts you can tell its not true

SmokehtheFirst
01-25-2008, 09:36 PM
^^Uncalled for, didn't make sense, and is not true..

kew414
01-26-2008, 12:21 AM
Tell him that when you picked up a piece of eden your 360(?) overheated and got the 3 red rings of death and demand he buy you a new one.
See you he reacts to that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

hospitaller1
01-26-2008, 06:48 AM
yeah, ill tell em that on gmail. thanks guys.

jcody
01-26-2008, 04:58 PM
Your friend didn't tell you that. You just posted that "your friend" told you that so that you wouldn't take the heat directly. Come up with a better way to spend your time.

Human Behavior 101

Crash_Plague
01-26-2008, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by jcody:
Your friend didn't tell you that. You just posted that "your friend" told you that so that you wouldn't take the heat directly. Come up with a better way to spend your time.

Human Behavior 101


Z0MG it's jcody!!!!

McMasterJ
01-26-2008, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by hospitaller1:
ok, my friend who has never played assassins creed told me and swore that on the roof of the cathedral in acre there's a hatch where you can drop down, go into a portal, and go and find the other pieces of eden. I heard down there is where you find the crossbow. And swimfins.

iPlunder
01-26-2008, 06:49 PM
Classic crash...

Back on subject, You're not playing portal, there are no other portals that are fun in any other game, prey included.

I rest my case.

Crash_Plague
01-26-2008, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by iPlunder:
Classic crash...

Back on subject, You're not playing portal, there are no other portals that are fun in any other game, prey included.

I rest my case.

Yeah, Portal rocks! http://www.techimo.com/images/img2/smilies/extended/rock.gif

cooldude6681
01-26-2008, 06:53 PM
I think that when your friend asks if you did it, you should say something like "Yeah, I did. I collected and destroyed all the Pieces of Eden, and then I was ejected from the Animus. Then I ran over and stabbed Vidic with the pen that I stole from his pocket when he wasn't looking and then gouged his eyes out. Then Lucy and Desmond made out. That was hot. Is that what happened when you went through the portal?"

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif Seriously, you should say something like that.

McMasterJ
01-26-2008, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by cooldude6681:
I think that when your friend asks if you did it, you should say something like "Yeah, I did. I collected and destroyed all the Pieces of Eden, and then I was ejected from the Animus. Then I ran over and stabbed Vidic with the pen that I stole from his pocket when he wasn't looking and then gouged his eyes out. Then Lucy and Desmond made out. That was hot. Is that what happened when you went through the portal?"

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif Seriously, you should say something like that. Or you could just kick him in his pieces of eden.

Crash_Plague
01-26-2008, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by McMasterJ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cooldude6681:
I think that when your friend asks if you did it, you should say something like "Yeah, I did. I collected and destroyed all the Pieces of Eden, and then I was ejected from the Animus. Then I ran over and stabbed Vidic with the pen that I stole from his pocket when he wasn't looking and then gouged his eyes out. Then Lucy and Desmond made out. That was hot. Is that what happened when you went through the portal?"

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif Seriously, you should say something like that. Or you could just kick him in his pieces of eden. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just lol'd http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif