PDA

View Full Version : Lightning Strikes Achievement....

Rogue Agent 035
11-28-2011, 12:25 PM
OK somethin's fishy here..., I have been attempting for this achievement fer a few days now an have done it correctly at least 20 times (thanks to a lil help from youtube an minus a few alternate tactics), but for some reason the achievement is not kicking in. As I said, I tried it with Smoke instead of Datura an even caltrop, but there again it still isn't showin up. Is there a specific time that this achievment should be tried (as I am only on memory 5 of Sequence 3) or am I not doin somethin correctly?

Rouge Agent 035

Krayus Korianis
11-28-2011, 04:21 PM
Killing the 5 NPC's with the hidden blades is taking you too long.

What are you doing? Killing one at a time or two at a time?

Go to Fatih Cami on the upper left side of the Constantine District. Go up on the roof overlooking the courtyard.

Throw a cherry bomb to get the guards attention, then when they are all huddled together throw a smokebomb and get your butt down there.

Turn on Eagle Sense then lay waste to their corpses two at a time.

It'll then unlock for you.

Rogue Agent 035
11-28-2011, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:

Go to Fatih Cami on the upper left side of the Constantine District. Go up on the roof overlooking the courtyard.

Throw a cherry bomb to get the guards attention, then when they are all huddled together throw a smokebomb and get your butt down there.

Thnx Krayus..., Yeah yer right, it was takin me too long, but I can now enjoy the fruits of my labor an bask in the glory of those GS points

Thnx again

Krayus Korianis
11-28-2011, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Sniper12_350:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:

Thnx Krayus..., Yeah yer right, it was takin me too long, but I can now enjoy the fruits of my labor an bask in the glory of those GS points

Thnx again </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Np, I had a sucker of a time getting this achievement myself lol. YouTube search helped me greatly.

frencht0602
11-29-2011, 06:18 AM
I found the easiest way to do this was to skip the smoke bomb, throw a cherry bomb, then a poison bomb when they are all flailing around you can easily get two double assassinations then the fifth with no trouble

Krayus Korianis
11-30-2011, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by frencht0602:
I found the easiest way to do this was to skip the smoke bomb, throw a cherry bomb, then a poison bomb when they are all flailing around you can easily get two double assassinations then the fifth with no trouble

While they're flailing around, you also get hit and it can hurt your time to get this achievement.

Smokebomb is the way to go, as it makes them vulnerable and you get to see what they're doing in Eagle Sense.

nash_trickster
12-03-2011, 03:13 AM
Caltrops work good too, with the advantage of not requiring you to use Eagle sense.