PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely absurd AC2 game theories. Like, ones that make no sense at all. *spoilers*

ARandomKid
03-20-2010, 04:56 AM
*at least, potentially. Not so much in this post, but the posts beyond this one are almost guaranteed to hsve end-game spoilers, etc. So yeah, if you haven't played the game and don't wish to be spoiled, I would exit this topic immediately*

Not sure if there's a topic for this or not. Potentially ACIII discussion, but I suspect that these theories are/will be a bit too...outlandish for that. See my example for details. But I guess I'll let the mods decide that.

This is the place to post those ideas you sometimes get due to either lack of sleep or perhaps certain mind-altering substances where you have an idea and it's just like "Wait...that makes no sense, but it's TOTALLY AWESOME"

Guess I'll start out by saying that everybody is Desmond Miles. Even Lucy <span class="ev_code_WHITE">and Warren Vidic too.</span>

EVERYONE IS DESMOND!

zgubilici
03-20-2010, 11:07 PM
Well let's see how the "absurd AC2 theories" go, but this thread has a great potential of becoming either another AC3 thread or another chat thread.
If and when that happens, it will be closed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.

ARandomKid
03-21-2010, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by zgubilici:
Well let's see how the "absurd AC2 theories" go, but this thread has a great potential of becoming either another AC3 thread or another chat thread.
If and when that happens, it will be closed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.

As it should be. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Though, at the moment it doesn't seem very popular. :P

Okay new theory time: The Pieces Of Eden have an actual ancient (and probably totally rotten) apple inside of them, which serves as the main power source.

Jack-Reacher
03-21-2010, 01:51 AM
This is one crazy theory I have had for a while that would be a huge twist. This is kind of an AC3 prediction but also is a theory for AC1 and 2, bear with me

AC3 is set in the year 2400 or something. We are Desmonds Great great great great... great grandchild and he has been looking in the animus at Desmonds memories all this time, and we play with Desmond and the new character

ARandomKid
03-21-2010, 01:53 AM
But then it turns out that the new character is actually Desmond from the past who turned the animus into a time machine in his spare time at Abstergo before Lucy came in to get him out of there. :O

(Yeah. Just try to wrap your head around that. I dare you.)

Jack-Reacher
03-21-2010, 04:22 AM
Fully killed it...

ARandomKid
03-21-2010, 04:51 AM
It's what I'm good at.

Originally I'd just had "but then this new guy is also Desmond." but that seemed a bit too stable. I like messing with time travel, though. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

(You find this is all just a bit confusing... :P)

Cornik22
03-21-2010, 09:52 AM
I'll tell you how AC3 is going to end. Desmond kills Vidic and saves the world from complete destruction. Then he has sex with Lucy, only to find out minutes later that Vidic is his real father and Lucy his sister.

INT. PATRICE DESILETíS HOUSE

Suddenly Patrice Desilets awakes in his bed, screaming. His wife tries to calm him down.

Desilets's wife: Are you all right, Patrice?

Patrice: Yeah, yeah. I had a horrible nightmare, but now I'm ok.

Desilets's wife: Good. You have to be ready to promote your next game.

Patrice: Right. The Assassinís Creed series are going to be Ubisoft's biggest success, for sure.

Desilets's wife: What are you talking about? There are no "Assassinís Creed" games. Is that a new idea or something?

Patrice: What?!? The whole thing was a dream?!? Then what's the game I've been working on for the last years?

Desilets's wife: Academy of Champions, of course.

Patrice looks up, raising his hands

Patrice: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The End.

nitres15
03-21-2010, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Cornik22:
I'll tell you how AC3 is going to end. Desmond kills Vidic and saves the world from complete destruction. Then he has sex with Lucy, only to find out minutes later that Vidic is his real father and Lucy his sister.

INT. PATRICE DESILETíS HOUSE

Suddenly Patrice Desilets awakes in his bed, screaming. His wife tries to calm him down.

Desilets's wife: Are you all right, Patrice?

Patrice: Yeah, yeah. I had a horrible nightmare, but now I'm ok.

Desilets's wife: Good. You have to be ready to promote your next game.

Patrice: Right. The Assassinís Creed series are going to be Ubisoft's biggest success, for sure.

Desilets's wife: What are you talking about? There are no "Assassinís Creed" games. Is that a new idea or something?

Patrice: What?!? The whole thing was a dream?!? Then what's the game I've been working on for the last years?

Desilets's wife: Academy of Champions, of course.

Patrice looks up, raising his hands

Patrice: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The End.

lol I HAVE A PICTURE in my head i cant forget it now

TheDarkKnigg1
03-21-2010, 10:34 PM
hahahah this is too funny. Academy of Champions, lol.