PDA

View Full Version : Online Party Still Doesn't Work

Toxic0verdose
12-02-2011, 08:50 PM
I've beaten the ACR story mode and would like to play with my friends but the only reason that is stopping me from doing that is this annoying party glitch. This game has been out for a month and I've seen no progress in fixing this *HUGE* problem. How the hell do you plan on having a character DLC coming out in a few days if you can't even fix this online party glitch. If this glitch doesn't get fixed we will return our ACR to the stores. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

Krayus Korianis
12-02-2011, 10:53 PM
Can't speak for me... I'm not returning it.

Toxic0verdose
12-03-2011, 03:36 PM
i wasn't speaking for everyone. I was just saying what me and my friends will do since Brotherhood online was so good on multiplayer with a online party. But having this problem is really giving us this negative feed back about the game.

Krayus Korianis
12-03-2011, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Toxic0verdose:
"If this glitch doesn't get fixed we will return our ACR to the stores."

You didn't specify if it was you and your friends or anyone. You went all general on who you were going on about.

I don't care about this issue at the moment because most of my friends who have AC:R on Xbox LIVE don't even play AC:R when I do, only MW3/Skyrim/Whatever else.

Sure it'd be nice, but knowing Ubisoft, they probably won't do nothing about it.

Toxic0verdose
12-04-2011, 02:03 AM
........i know one third of the ACR population returned their game. But my ACR is collecting dust since i have GOW3,MW3,and Skyrim to keep me busy.

LightRey
12-04-2011, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Toxic0verdose:
........i know one third of the ACR population returned their game. But my ACR is collecting dust since i have GOW3,MW3,and Skyrim to keep me busy.
That sounds like bs. Show me proof of this.