PDA

View Full Version : Desmond vs Warren

an-assassin
11-09-2010, 01:27 PM
Am I the only one who are relly exited about this showdown. How do you goys think its going to happen and do you think it will be in acb or acIII? I was exited the hole acII because I thougt I would be able to kill that basterd.
(I know, I need to learn to spell http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif)

xsatanicjokerx
11-09-2010, 01:36 PM
It will be in ac3 and i think it will happend with Warren using a PoE againsted Desmonds PoE

paisepatruuna
11-09-2010, 01:42 PM
i think its going to happen in acbhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

obliviondoll
11-09-2010, 02:23 PM
(FAKE SPOILER ALERT)

It'll happen in AC3, and I they'll both be using multiple Pieces of Eden they've collected, and they'll both be backed by their respective forces, but they'll agree to a one-on-one duel.

Vidic will break the agreement when he loses and try to turn the tide with superior numbers, but Desmond will unleash the Italian Sexiness he gained from Ezio and it will (somehow) convince almost the entire Templar army to change sides.

(END OF FAKE SPOILERS)

Come on, you KNOW I'm right...

LaCava1
11-09-2010, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
(FAKE SPOILER ALERT)

It'll happen in AC3, and I they'll both be using multiple Pieces of Eden they've collected, and they'll both be backed by their respective forces, but they'll agree to a one-on-one duel.

Vidic will break the agreement when he loses and try to turn the tide with superior numbers, but Desmond will unleash the Italian Sexiness he gained from Ezio and it will (somehow) convince almost the entire Templar army to change sides.

(END OF FAKE SPOILERS)

Come on, you KNOW I'm right... k
That... Was the best thing I've EVER READ! Ever.

Captain Tomatoz
11-09-2010, 03:52 PM
I would think that there would be a final showdown between Desmond and Alan Rikkin (CEO of Abstergo), as he is believed to be the leader of the Templar order in the modern day. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

dchil279
11-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Warren Vidic isnt even the head of the templars, hes simply their scientist. I thnk the head of Abstergo's name is Alan Rikkin or something of the sort.

Captain Tomatoz
11-09-2010, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by dchil279:
Warren Vidic isnt even the head of the templars, hes simply their scientist. I thnk the head of Abstergo's name is Alan Rikkin or something of the sort.

Yeah it is Alan Rikkin as I said in my previous post http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

lilbacchant
11-09-2010, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
(FAKE SPOILER ALERT)

(END OF FAKE SPOILERS)

Come on, you KNOW I'm right...

(FAKE INSULT DISGUISED AS A COUNTER-ARGUMENT)

But that would mean the templars either discriminate and don't employ women, or are largely homosexual. And how would you know this? Oh, right, it takes one to know one.

(END OF FAKE INSULT DISGUISED AS A COUNTER-ARGUMENT)

--

(REAL RESPONSE)

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

(END OF REAL RESPONSE)

AubreyWilborn
11-09-2010, 08:36 PM
I'll bet you get to kill Vidic in ACB.

dchil279
11-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Tony6593:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dchil279:

Yeah it is Alan Rikkin as I said in my previous post http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yea sorry I didnt read it 'til now

SWJS
11-09-2010, 08:43 PM
Yes, Alan Rikkin is the name of Abstergo's CEO.

While Vidic isn't head of the company, he's still got a seat up high in the templar order and the company. He's one of nine project leads, and is the project lead in charge of one of, if not the most important projects for the company. If anything, he acts more like a dragon (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheDragon) to Mr. Rikkin. The Dragon is always the Big Bad's right hand man, and generally the Hero has to go through the Dragon before they can face the Big Bad. Let's also not forget that he's the man in charge of hunting down and recapturing Desmond, making him the most current, biggest threat. If the assassins want to have any chance of winning, Vidic MUST go down.

As a matter of fact, Ezio didn't take out the big bad of AC2. Now the big bad has a Dragon in the form of Cesare, and he's biting back. Not only that, Cesare has many dragons as well. We get to take them down before taking on Cesare.

The point is, Vidic's still biting at Desmond's heels, and if Desmond wants any chance at saving the world, Vidic's gotta go away.

lilbacchant
11-09-2010, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
As a matter of fact, Ezio didn't take out the big bad of AC2. Now the big bad has a Dragon in the form of Cesare, and he's biting back. Not only that, Cesare has many dragons as well. We get to take them down before taking on Cesare.

Wow, AC:B has a lot of dragons. Me thinks it's a good thing we'll be getting a crossbow. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

SWJS
11-09-2010, 11:14 PM
Wow, AC:B has a lot of dragons. Me thinks it's a good thing we'll be getting a crossbow. Quite so. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

an-assassin
11-10-2010, 02:04 AM
Well I Think In acb the dragon are going to arive with big bad Will attack.When Desmond killes Vidic the big bad identifices himself As Alan and gets away which leaves Desmond with a new enemy. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Xanatos2007
11-10-2010, 02:28 AM
How about Lucy dies and Desmond, stricken with grief, uses a PoE to rewind time to the night Lucy was attacked by those three Templars from Abstergo. Desmond manages to get to her first and tell her everything that's happened, although despite taking all night to explain every event in detail she still finds it hard to believe. Then Warren shows up with his three henchmen to kill Lucy & Desmond and reclaim the PoE. Desmond then, after a long and difficult battle, kills the henchmen before finishing off Vidic (himself not putting up much of a challenge due to his aged figure). Desmond then tells Lucy to hide the PoE from the Templars and keep its location a secret. She then thanks Desmond for saving her and asks why he would invent such an outrageous story. He kisses her, whereupon she states that he misunderstood her gratitude and criticizes his hasty action. Desmond rewinds time again to undo his stupid error and hands the PoE over to Lucy, saying that it was nothing more than a story. He then leaps off a balcony onto a lamp post and is stopped by Lucy when she says "With Vidic dead the Templars will be looking for me, what will I do?" Desmond smiles and replies "Just try and have a little faith" before showing her his hand with the ring finger bent down, before sliding down the pole and disappearing into the early morning shadows.

Or have we been here before?

E-Zekiel
11-10-2010, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by paisepatruuna:
i think its going to happen in acbhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I think you're right, actually - at least with how it will go down. However, I do not necessarily think that Vidic will be the final confrontation. I think someone bigger will come along.

SWJS
11-10-2010, 04:42 PM
I think you're right, actually - at least with how it will go down. However, I do not necessarily think that Vidic will be the final confrontation. I think someone bigger will come along.
I don't think it'll happen in ACB, but if it does, Vidic will probably be the final boss, Leaving Rikkin to be the big bad for AC3.

However, I think Vidic and Rikkin will confront Desmond at the end of AC3 where he's in a race against time to save the world, and the moden day gang and the modern day templars engage in the most epic battle ever, in order to send the series off with a bang.

lilbacchant
11-10-2010, 04:58 PM
However, I think Vidic and Rikkin will confront Desmond at the end of AC3 where he's in a race against time to save the world, and the moden day gang and the modern day templars engage in the most epic battle ever, in order to send the trilogy off with a bang.

Fixed that for ya. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

(If I didn't, I'd have to assume that you assumed there'd be no more AC after III and, well, you know what'd happen if we all just started assuming things about one another.)

SWJS
11-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Technically AC isn't a trilogy anymore if you count Brotherhood.

Though you COULD see Brotherhood as a mini-series, or AC2 part 2, which is what I see it as.

But the fact still remains, there's another game in the main trilogy besides the planned 3 main titles.

AnthonyA85
11-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Posted by EzioTheAssassin:

However, I think Vidic and Rikkin will confront Desmond at the end of AC3 where he's in a race against time to save the world, and the moden day gang and the modern day templars engage in the most epic battle ever, in order to send the series off with a bang.

Hm....

Interesting, that post just put an image in my head of Desmond conguring apperitions of both Ezio and Altair using a PoE during said final fight. Would be cool if he did.

And, Alan Rikkin maybe the CEO of Abstergo, but 'Quark' (afterall, Desond did say he was a bar tender) still has a score to settle with Vidic, with the whole 'kidnapping and experimenting' on him thing http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

lilbacchant
11-10-2010, 05:41 PM

Though you COULD see Brotherhood as a mini-series, or AC2 part 2, which is what I see it as.

But the fact still remains, there's another game in the main trilogy besides the planned 3 main titles.

Well, by that same token, one could argue that the idea of a trilogy was broken by the time AC2 was released (Bloodlines, etc.).

Otoh, one could argue that the storywriters are still conceptualizing a trilogy story-arc which is why there have only been two releases so far with numbers in their titles.

And, just to complete the trilogy, one could argue that we are arguing just for the sake of arguing.

(Personally, I like the idea of a trilogy and, therefore, will argue for its validity no matter how invalid my arguments.)

SWJS
11-10-2010, 07:08 PM
Interesting, that post just put an image in my head of Desmond conguring apperitions of both Ezio and Altair using a PoE during said final fight. Would be cool if he did.
That would indeed be very interesting.
And, Alan Rikkin maybe the CEO of Abstergo, but 'Quark' (afterall, Desmond did say he was a bar tender) still has a score to settle with Vidic, with the whole 'kidnapping and experimenting' on him thing Indeed, which I brought up in my first post in this thread. Vidic is the current threat, and if Desmond wants to go after Rikkin, Vidic's gotta go down first.

(Personally, I like the idea of a trilogy and, therefore, will argue for its validity no matter how invalid my arguments.) I agree, therefore I only count the main console games. Brotherhood is a new addition to the main console games though, but I see it as the end of AC2 because all the awesomeness couldn't fit on one disc.

Nick1021
11-10-2010, 07:55 PM

AC is a trilogy. Like halo is a trilogy even though it had that horrible ODST game and Reach. They just branch off, like AC:B

E-Zekiel
11-10-2010, 08:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I think you're right, actually - at least with how it will go down. However, I do not necessarily think that Vidic will be the final confrontation. I think someone bigger will come along.
I don't think it'll happen in ACB, but if it does, Vidic will probably be the final boss, Leaving Rikkin to be the big bad for AC3.

However, I think Vidic and Rikkin will confront Desmond at the end of AC3 where he's in a race against time to save the world, and the moden day gang and the modern day templars engage in the most epic battle ever, in order to send the series off with a bang. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I misquoted, I actually don't agree with the person I quoted lol. I meant to quote the guy who originally proposed the story

SWJS
11-10-2010, 08:06 PM
even though it had that horrible ODST game and Reach.
Actually, Reach is a prequel to the entire trilogy, effectively making Halo a saga.