PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 2 problem

mysonsaysaudi6
08-28-2011, 04:08 PM
I just recently bought Assassins Creed 2 again after I reinstalled windows 7. Anyways my problems I'm in the very beginning where your Mother ask you carry a box for Lenorado carry a box. I can't pick up the box I've changed the keys and everything I could think of. But Enzio still won't pick up the box I stand over it till it says pick up box and all he does is the gently push. Is this a glitch if so how can I fix it. I'm stuck and I can't escape the mission either. any help would be great. I've PMed the mods Mr. Shades and Black widow 9 asking for their help.

ace3001
08-31-2011, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by mysonsaysaudi6:
Enzio I just don't get why many people get his name wrong. He's EZIO. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

Okay, now that that's over with, that's kind of a buggy place. I had some trouble there too. Walk around it slowly while looking at the top right HUD, and press Empty Hand when "Gentle Push" changes to "Pick Up" (or something similar, can't exactly remember the words).

D.I.D.
09-01-2011, 01:20 PM
I found the same problem. Double tap the Shift key. Don't know why it works, but it did for me.

micasim
11-29-2011, 04:31 PM
i know why this happens..the sticky shift key thing is activeted... go to control panel and to accessibility option and uncheck the sticky key box..should work after this...