PDA

View Full Version : Pixelation in AC:B

Subject J80
07-14-2010, 09:05 AM
I have watched most Brotherhood vids and I cannot see if the pixelation has been fixed from AC2.

I felt that this was the one thing that bothered me about AC2, at first I didnt really notice it until standing still in the game to take in the view or graphics and it just made some beautiful seem a little dirty.

Don't get me wrong the graphics are amazing and Venice is one of my all time favourite areas but the pixelation from the suns movement in game hampered how beautiful the game could have looked.

Does anyone know if this will be fixed up for Brotherhood and what are your views on this, is it just me?????

http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/JohnnyBoosh.png

DJBare
07-14-2010, 09:12 AM
Seems you are referring to shadows?, if so then it's not surprizing, shadows take a lot of calculating and processing time, in order to maintain good performance they have to cut back qualty somewhere, shadows are a reasonable choice given how much processing power they need.

Murcuseo
07-14-2010, 09:52 AM
I haven't seen any comment made on it but I really do hope they fix it or at least lessen it in some way. It's to hard to tell from the trailers.