PDA

View Full Version : ***Constructive Criticism For the DevTeam***

robatubisoft
11-16-2007, 09:55 PM
Constructive criticism thus far:

1.) There is no point in clearing guards around an assassination target at present. As soon as you receive permission to make the hit, the guards all respawn. Solution: Disable respawning of guards.

2.) More varied Citizen side missions are needed. Not just kill 3-5 guards and talk to the person. Make them more like the Informant missions, where you must assassinate someone for the information, or eavesdrop/pickpocket etc. The flag running wouldn't make sense for a Citizen mission though.

3.) Put money in the game, and allow us to purchase different outfits/styles of equipment etc. Perhaps add in a crossbow or bow, allowing us to purchase different arrows that do different things? Just throwing ideas at you here. This would make pickpocketing much more interesting.

4.) Improve the guard A.I. It seems to me that the guards really only have two states. Aware and Suspicious. Have I ever seen a Relaxed guard before? No! It seems to me that the guards should not be walking around constantly in Suspicious mode, especially in areas/cities you have never done anything wrong in. This isn't a huge deal, but I would like to make a hit without raising any alarms at all. Perhaps this could be changed in AC2.

5.) I understand the appeal of the collecting flags portion of the game, however, I believe there are simply too many of them. I would rather collect 25 well hidden flags then 100 not-so-well hidden ones. I am currently 98/100 flags in Jerusalem and am clueless where the last two are. Even a guide really wouldn't help at this point, since I am not backtracking 98 locations just to find the last two. Please lower the number of flags in the next game.

*Well that is it for now. If I think of any more, I will edit this and add them later. Feel free to post some of your own, just keep it clean and nice, I'd rather this thread not get closed pre-maturely. Thanks!

robatubisoft
11-17-2007, 07:08 AM
Just played another night, and had a thought.

Are complete stealth assassinations even possible? i.e. I don't set off an alarm after completing my hit?

Sevryn08
11-17-2007, 07:22 AM
complete stealth assassinations automatically raise an alarm if it's on one of the nine

GPNM
11-17-2007, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Sevryn08:
complete stealth assassinations automatically raise an alarm if it's on one of the nine
As it should seeing as how the Hashshashin killed in the open. In any case, if a guard sees his leader dead on the ground, I would think that they would sound the alarm throughout the entire city.

AirRon_2K7
11-17-2007, 07:38 AM
GOD F.ING DAMMIT, I just posteD TWICE, and they both ... just deleted themselves, can't be assed to do it a third time (bloody long post too >_&gthttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif But I will when I can be bothered...