PDA

View Full Version : Inconsistency between AC1 and AC2

Arkhaine
12-06-2009, 05:50 PM
Ok I just finished Assassins Creed 1 in a single gaming session so I could know everything that is going on for when I turned on AC2 and now I just started AC2 and I am a little mad. One of the most important things that they showed in AC1 is that Lucy was missing a finger and is part of the Assassins and now in AC2 she has all her fingers how could Ubi mess up so hugely with something as important as that?!?!?!

thekyle0
12-06-2009, 05:51 PM
She wasn't missing that finger. She only had it curled down. Also, you can even see at other parts of AC1 that she has all ten digits.

Arkhaine
12-06-2009, 06:41 PM
my bad I just booted up AC 1 again and I did notice she had all 10 digits in other sequences, guess I didn't catch that. It's just that in the sequence where she shows the finger thing it really does not look like it is just curled under, but I guess it must have been and it was just a symbol and not that she literally had the finger gone to show that she was part of the assassins.

axelsalive
12-06-2009, 10:37 PM
Yeah cause in AC2 Altair writes about how there isn't a need to cut off that finger anymore. Could you imagine if they still had too? That would suck, plus it would be a dead give away to the templars. Though I don't understand the new mechanics of the hidden blade. whatever. LOL.