PDA

View Full Version : Parachutes???

Photo_Guy
11-21-2011, 11:40 AM
OK, so at one point or another I buy 15 parachutes and maybe use one. I play through the game and suddenly decide I'll climb to the top of one of the Mosque towers, jump off and release a parachute (great way to assassinate the "cowardly" Den Captain in the upper western portion of the main city area BTW). As Ezio falls, I am powerless as I hit the square button (PS3) and no parachute deploys as he falls to his untimely death. Some simple mathematics tells me I should have at least 14 left.

So my question is, how am I losing my parachutes through regular game play???

LightRey
11-21-2011, 11:44 AM
I believe that, like in ACB, some missions remove all your parachutes. It's quite annoying, I know.

Photo_Guy
11-21-2011, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
I believe that, like in ACB, some missions remove all your parachutes. It's quite annoying, I know.

Thanks man, I was wondering if I was missing something obvious.

IntoxicEIGHT
11-21-2011, 12:13 PM
There is also that problem when trying to dive into water from certain towers.

The option to dive or deploy parachute simply is not there. This was very annoying when i was trying to complete the challenge "dive from a height of at least 30 meters"

LightRey
11-21-2011, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by IntoxicEIGHT:

The option to dive or deploy parachute simply is not there. This was very annoying when i was trying to complete the challenge "dive from a height of at least 30 meters"
I must say I haven't noticed this at all. You sure your controller is working correctly?

S-EVANS
11-21-2011, 01:10 PM
I always forget i have parachutes and just let him fall to his death http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

LieutenantJojo
11-21-2011, 02:00 PM
Oh thank God, I thought I was the only one with this problem. It's really annoying to climb something big, let's say Galata Tower, jump off to get one of the achievements or just be awesome as hell and just fall straight on your face. And all that because the game decides to remove your parachutes, which you paid for btw.

Photo_Guy
11-21-2011, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by IntoxicEIGHT:

I had the same problem in the port in the southern part. Climbed up the mast to get the book thing, was going to use a parachute when I remembered the "dive" function from ACB in midair and it wasn't there. Thankfully water doesn't kill as in AC1 and everything was good with the world. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif