PDA

View Full Version : Catching the running guard in Santa Maria Novella

rdemanow
12-26-2009, 01:32 AM
I've played through this a dozen times now, and I can NEVER catch that guard that runs away. Even when I get a perfect run on the freerunning sequence, going full-blast (holding R1 and X the whole time), he's always a split-second away from me.

I recall in one of the pre-release video clips they showed at least part of this chase, and they got the air-assassination on the guard from the end of that last set of "steps" just before he gets to the guard post door.

Even when I'm locked on to the guard (with L1), and got a perfect free-run through the whole sequence, I can NEVER get the kill on him, he always makes it to the door.

Is the player supposed to be able to catch him? If so, how do you do it, because I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong!

Sren001
12-26-2009, 04:25 AM
I'm pretty sure i assassinated him, maybe you'r just not pressing [] (Square) at the right time?

I don't know how i did it, i just killed him at the last moment http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

kingbren08
12-26-2009, 04:56 AM
on my first run through i missed him but the second time i played it i killed him on the last steps by air assasination