PDA

View Full Version : Might and magic

BBFBrim
10-29-2004, 04:26 AM
Ubisoft is now my faviort game company for buying the might and magic license.

Once i heard 3do was selling its assets i prayed microsoft would buy this license and give Might and magic the graphics it diserved. All of the might and magics i played had a killer layout and killer features.. But the horrible graphics kept it from showing the games true beauty. If any true rpg fan could stands Might and Magics 8s graphics they would have loved it.

It'll be own to play Heroes of might and magic MMORPG. PLEASE DONT RUIN IT!

and Heroes of Might and magic 1, 2, and 3 owned but 4 just ruined the series. i would love a new Heroes like 1 or 2 but dont know if that woudl be profitable.

BBFBrim
10-29-2004, 04:26 AM
Ubisoft is now my faviort game company for buying the might and magic license.

Once i heard 3do was selling its assets i prayed microsoft would buy this license and give Might and magic the graphics it diserved. All of the might and magics i played had a killer layout and killer features.. But the horrible graphics kept it from showing the games true beauty. If any true rpg fan could stands Might and Magics 8s graphics they would have loved it.

It'll be own to play Heroes of might and magic MMORPG. PLEASE DONT RUIN IT!

and Heroes of Might and magic 1, 2, and 3 owned but 4 just ruined the series. i would love a new Heroes like 1 or 2 but dont know if that woudl be profitable.

ELEM
10-29-2004, 04:51 AM
You can tell it's half-term!