PDA

View Full Version : response to my changes post

mashedpotato82
01-11-2011, 06:46 PM
flying tackle is when your on a wall/ ledge and u cant run off with r1 but the circle hop off only works on a few ledges so most of the time he leaps off the building and tackles some random civilian...

...and i would have compared the freedom (or lack of) to ac1 but ive only heard of this difference never played it, so i used gta as an example, relax.

Avl521
01-11-2011, 06:56 PM
well the flying tackle is a good mechanic, it allows you to throw yourself from incredible heights without dying so I don't get what your issue is.

x3MTA3xHelviaNx
01-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Avl521:
well the flying tackle is a good mechanic, it allows you to throw yourself from incredible heights without dying so I don't get what your issue is.

My sentiments exactly. Unrealistic but useful.

Ass4ssin8me
01-11-2011, 09:03 PM
Why did you make a complete new thread to reply to my post o.0

ThaWhistle
01-11-2011, 09:51 PM
unnecessary thread is unnecessary.

Avl521
01-11-2011, 10:12 PM
Lol he did a new thread to reply to a post?

Epic Fail! lol.
I called it first http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Ass4ssin8me
01-12-2011, 02:15 AM
You called it first? Aw you bea- wait a minute!

I posted a comment in one of his threads, and he made this thread just to reply to my post... This just, makes you think... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

mashedpotato82
01-12-2011, 05:27 PM
this is because they locked my previous one due to being in the wrong spot and when your asked questions on a locked post what would u do? ya just because uve been around the forums a bit doesnt make u god...

isnt the haybail dive enough and being able to fall from space and grab the last ledge? why do we need tackle civilian? its only ever caused problems theres already the two ways ive mentioned to get down from rooftops fast this one has slowed more than helped, and making it lockable would still allow its use just not by accedent.