PDA

View Full Version : AC Brotherhood "kill the king"?

glenneey
06-30-2010, 02:52 AM
i dont know if this has been posted yet, but
Might a Kill the king mode for multiplayer be a good idea?
Its like one starts as king and the assassins have to kill him.
the one who has been king longest wins?

Account_Deleted
06-30-2010, 03:01 AM
AC version of jugger naugt ???

EzioAssassin51
06-30-2010, 04:17 AM
I think an AC Juggernaut would be cool!

Mike95P
06-30-2010, 04:18 AM
How about instead of having aplayer controlled king just have an AI and say four human players controlling a different assassin. The aim of the game would be to kill the king the king and get a really good time that would be posted in leaderboards or beat a time and unlock the next challenge, which will be harder. The gamemode would be great to play with some real life friends or good friends met on the ps3. It would bring a level of teamwork to the multiplayer experiance and would provide a break from having to always kill other players.

Ru1986
06-30-2010, 04:19 AM
Maybe if it wasn't Italy then yes but there was no King around this time as each of the cities thought of themselves as republics.

Good idea but not Italy as there was not royal family around this time in Italy. Just call it capture the flag its the same idea init?

glenneey
06-30-2010, 06:04 AM
@ mike
That would be so ownage! =D

Deathgrim666
06-30-2010, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Mike95P:
How about instead of having aplayer controlled king just have an AI and say four human players controlling a different assassin. The aim of the game would be to kill the king the king and get a really good time that would be posted in leaderboards or beat a time and unlock the next challenge, which will be harder. The gamemode would be great to play with some real life friends or good friends met on the ps3. It would bring a level of teamwork to the multiplayer experiance and would provide a break from having to always kill other players.

yeah sounds very kool.

X10J
06-30-2010, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
Maybe if it wasn't Italy then yes but there was no King around this time as each of the cities thought of themselves as republics.

Good idea but not Italy as there was not royal family around this time in Italy. Just call it capture the flag its the same idea init?

i dont think he meant a literal king more a designated target.

more like assassinate the flag http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

that sounds like fun.

glenneey
07-01-2010, 04:14 AM
@X10J
Yes!
Thats exactly what i ment!
Would be coolest mode everr =3
(sorry im dutch,so i dont know if i spelled right)

Ru1986
07-01-2010, 04:34 AM
Ahh yea ok sorry i took it too literary all good mate understand what your trying to say now. Yes put this mode on the game defo http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

notafanboy
07-01-2010, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by Mike95P:
gr8 idea !!!!!