PDA

View Full Version : Can We Get Some Single Player DLC???

W-Munny66
12-15-2010, 04:37 AM
I love the idea of the multi-player in this game and think it is great that you are re-leasing DLC for free, but could we please get some single-player DLC for the avid fans of the story. I don't care if it is more Virtual Training stuff or more Coppernicus missions, just please give me a reason to go back to that amazing map you guys created for the game........

EzioAssassin51
12-15-2010, 05:54 AM
They probably will, but this is the first DLC, which they decided to make MP and Free. No doubt the next one which might be (just a guess) in Jan or Feb, will be SP but probably payed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

KrYpToNiC95
12-15-2010, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by pmfath77:
I love the idea of the multi-player in this game and think it is great that you are re-leasing DLC for free, but could we please get some single-player DLC for the avid fans of the story. I don't care if it is more Virtual Training stuff or more Coppernicus missions, just please give me a reason to go back to that amazing map you guys created for the game........

Well Animus Project 2.0 is a multiplayer free dlc coming out in January, It will have a new map called Pienza and a new mode called Chest Capture which will be like capture the flag. I'm not too sure about single player, it's a weird one. Maybe the third one might have Single player dlc but it's highly unlikely, they want to concentrate on multiplayer now.

kriegerdesgottes
12-15-2010, 11:19 AM
The second is also free in January but it is again unfortunately more MP DLC and Phillipe Bergeron said in an interview SP DLC is coming in March with 2 new secret areas and a new sequence and a really big one in late november for the assassins product for 2011.

ChaosxNetwork
12-15-2010, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by KrYpToNiC95:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pmfath77:

Well Animus Project 2.0 is a multiplayer free dlc coming out in January, It will have a new map called Pienza and a new mode called Chest Capture which will be like capture the flag. I'm not too sure about single player, it's a weird one. Maybe the third one might have Single player dlc but it's highly unlikely, they want to concentrate on multiplayer now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yup here we go Ubisot going down a bad road, taking from the SP which IS AC and putting into Multiplayer.

EzioAssassin51
12-15-2010, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
The second is also free in January but it is again unfortunately more MP DLC and Phillipe Bergeron said in an interview SP DLC is coming in March with 2 new secret areas and a new sequence and a really big one in late november for the assassins product for 2011.

Maybe the 2011 one is what people said ACB should be - A big add-on?