PDA

View Full Version : Political Suicide: Mysterious Death

Jack-Reacher
10-29-2010, 03:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHOUCufRB9A

This one is a request, the basic rules of a Mysterious Death is to kill ONLY the target with poison with no one seeing you, that is no yellow arrows on their heads. You cannot use factions to lure away guards either

Because this one is borderline impossible, I kinda bend the rules a bit. If the guard shoves you while you are in the targets vision, he will turn to loo at you. If you get the spot perfect, you can jump away just before he spots you.

Now that he has turned, you can go to the other side and simply poison him without his partner spotting you. However this kinda breaks the whole feeling of a mysterious death because well, the guard friggen shoved me lol. Another idea would be to time the groups perfectly, but they tend to run after the money as well

You could try hyperblend, get close and poison but the guy he is talking to usually sees you before you can get away, and the guards go beserk even if they dont see you

I got the idea to do this from Ians video on False Legacy, but figured out that getting shoved to change the targets position on my own

Jack-Reacher
10-29-2010, 10:44 PM
I will be taking requests like this one here for other contracts but not main missions as I cant replay them. it doesnt have to be a mysterious death either

Oatkeeper
10-30-2010, 12:07 AM
Lol There was one very simmlar to this about some artist drawing a guy as a hero in Venice. I almost got him but Im pretty sure its impossible because even If I hyper blend to get inside, the only really safe place is a bench very close to the target and I think guards notice you before you can get to it. Its worth a shot though, lol.

I like to avoid using money though, but I suppose its the most acceptable item tactic

Jack-Reacher
10-30-2010, 01:54 AM
I got this idea from IanX04, who used it in the same mission I think you are talking about. False Legacy, the one with the Brute surrounded by guards. I only used coins in this mission because well, it was impossible to do it without it