PDA

View Full Version : Need very much help about playing online!!!

saibot104
10-15-2009, 10:21 AM
Hey I hope someone can answer my question: I have just completed Call of Juarez Bound in Blood on the PC and would like to play online with others. Where is the serial code. And is the serial code and the online key code the same? and how did I do so I can play online? hope i could answer.

FredEx919
10-15-2009, 12:59 PM
Saibot, I left you a private message. If you have the retail DVD version of the game the key will be listed on the back of your game manual. The serial number is indeed the same as the cd-key so when you attempt to play multiplayer you will be prompted to enter a key and you will need to enter the key listed on the back of your game manual. Be sure to enter the key in all caps and also include the dashes.

If you haven't done so, you should be required to upgrade to an online profile by entering your key and also an email.

njamesmoore
11-01-2009, 10:42 PM
i bought my copy of call of juarez on steam and the cd key / code is not working do you know of any other problems would cause that

FredEx919
11-03-2009, 10:16 AM
What is the error message that you are receiving njamesmoore? You should be able to confirm your cd-key through steam support if the one you received with the game does not work properly.