PDA

View Full Version : I hope....

Those09
11-23-2009, 07:29 PM
That they tell us what happened to Ezio, kind of like they did with Alta´r. I hate how they don't give a conclusions to the ancestors.

EzioAssassin51
11-23-2009, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Those09:
That they tell us what happened to Ezio, kind of like they did with Alta´r. I hate how they don't give a conclusions to the ancestors.

What do you mean? They told us how he became an assassin but do you mean afterwards?

NekoKera
11-23-2009, 10:20 PM
I think it would have been a great conclusion of Ezio running in a room asking if he is late then sees his child and holds it as the baby cries he says, "What a fine set of lungs." ... a basic repeat of the begining but only to show the bloodline continues. A sort of complete full circle revelation.

keepth3beat
11-24-2009, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Those09:

What do you mean? They told us how he became an assassin but do you mean afterwards? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They didn't tie up any of his loose ends. There's no real 'conclusion' or 'happy ending', or really, anything but a 'WTF just happened?!' moment. For Ezio or Altair.

I'm not saying he needs to buy a house and settle down with sixteen kids and a wife, but it'd be nice to just sort of show a moment where Ezio finally gets some peace or something.

Jaraguro
11-24-2009, 01:12 AM
You know, I really hate how so many people desire the damned happy ending where the good guy get's 'peace.'

People, we're talking about Assassin's of an ancient order. Not a damned cop who just did a massive drug bust. Think Halo. Does Master Chief ever get peace? EVER? No. That's why we love him. He's not simply a soldier who get's happy ending, he is a soldier through and through. Always ready to fight.

As are the Assassins. They are not after personal gain. A peaceful resolution for the Assassins would contradict with the Creed. You are foolish to expect such things.

Anyways, the rest of what I'm to say includes SPOILERS. At the end, we know that Ezio has the staff and the apple. We saw that Altair ended his with the apple. And look at what he accomplished with the apple in the codex pages, and what he did for the Assassin's Order.

Now Ezio has the staff and the apple. Imagine.
Just imagine. What Ezio could accomplish.
With his resources, connections, the Apple, the staff, his skills and his experiences. He could outdo Altair so many times over that we'll even forget about Altair for a moment.

Altair had a major role in the Assassin's Order and how everything in Assassin's Creed 2 came to be. His work was most fruitful and spectacular.

So I can imagine that AC3 will also follow these footsteps and have Ezio set the foundations and the works through decades of effort. In his coming life, his existence will have been a major role in AC3.

As for AC3, I'm assuming that there will possibly be a new ancestor, but the game will involve more action with Desmond. Possibly mixing in between. Desmond's gained the abilities and been through the Animus's experience, but he still has much training to go through and much to learn to become the Ultimate MODERN Assassin that is foretold of his destiny.