PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Compile The Knowledge! OUR CODEX

Prol33tariat
11-19-2009, 01:11 PM
basically, we get so much info in ACII, but its strewn about, sporatic and encrytped.

I need your help, Im gonna do my best on my own but I want to try and compile all the info we know of that has been shown to us, basically all the known assassins, all the known targets of the assassins, and all the pieces of eden, and whom controlled them, as well as communications between the templars, there benefactors, and the assassins interests.

let us start please help me cause i think this will give us a huge advantage having all this info in front of us in one place.

KNOWN ASSASSINS:
Niccolo Machiavelli
Altair
Ezio Auditore Da Firenze
Giovanni Auditore Da Firenze
Unnamed Auditore Patriarch pretender
Unnamed Auditore/? Marco Polo's Assistant
la Volpe
Dante Alighieri
Tiodora
Paola

KNOWN TARGETS
Mary (Tudor) I of England
Rasputin
John Booth

KNOWN PIECES OF EDEN
Shroud of Turin
The Papal Staff (the staff of the lamb)
Excalibur
the Apples of Herseprides (3, possibly more)
The Apple of Eden
pe4- teslas apple

KNOWN CONSPIRATORS/PLOTS
Nikola Tesla, Sabotage of the Tunguska artifact
Creator and propagator of free energy.

Thomas Edison, known templar, Jailer of electricity. Possibly murdered tesla.

Shaun, Communicated with vidic before being given sanctuary by the assassins, i believe he sent the damning " i know what you did" email to vidic in ACI

WWII- vie for consolidation of power base in european contries known to be anti templar or sheltering assassins, as well as a false flag operation against templar states, as well as a piece of eden expedition cover; (north africa, german u-boat activity near Panama, Grenada, Columbia)

WWI- early machinations and consolidations of power of assassins, theoretically assassinated a Templar, Archduke Franz Ferdinand, OR, early consolidation of power and nurturing of turmoil against the German state to create a weakened and inflammable peoples through the treaties of Versailles by the templars, in order to implant an illegitamte son of a templar, As Hitlers mother worked in the Nathaniel Meyer Rothschild home, even today this is a factual speculation and some would even go so far as to give it credence. It would give the Templar or anyone ever held accountable for Hitlers ideologies plausible denial as well as a strong influence over hitler and an ability to tutor him from a shadow. this is backed up by the DuPont (American corporation deal with Luftwaffe to produce an additive that made their English built rolls royce engines run) as well as the Rothschild obvious involvement by practically owning the state of Israel, as well as sending sizable contributions to Hitler during WWII, bit of a conflict of interest there that reeks war economy and Templars.

Colonial America- proxy state created by templars and masons to increase profits, with the help of a piece of eden.

Sir James Sinclair- Templar, forerunner, followed the star La merika, poached from marco polo no less, whom probably received the knowledge by way of kublai khan to north America, buried a piece of eden for his Templar brethren to come. Rumored to be the holy grail.

Genghis Khan-first great khan, by the time his ancestor Kublai, the fifth great khan was in power he was a friend of the assassins, so it is arguable the Genghis was against templar interests.

Henry Ford- borrowed an apple from possibly tesla, used AC current to perform his initial research

Franklin Delano Roosevelt- Templar conspirator, issued in a supposed social insurance system under the new deal to better america nd insure quality of life, it was actually a chance to drive the populace to the brink of death and break them of there will, paved the way for the fed and the privatization of many social industries and services that should be provided by the state, helped allow the exchange collapse to grandfather in Templar power bases and protocols of control. Inherited a piece of eden from his Family/ father whom were Dutch nobility under the name, Van Roeveljt, or "of the field of rose"

TEMPLAR ALIASES:
H-Hitler(verified)
C-Churchill( best guess per communication)
P-?
L-?
IrD4- Early version of animus, or neurotransmitter interface
R- Rasputin (not verified)
PE- piece of Eden
Pe4- Teslas apple

GOOTA TAKE A BREAK NOW, work in progress please help add comments and information and i will be most studious to integrate it into the Text.

Also any corrections or mistakes i have made please point them out

lordbrian3
11-19-2009, 03:39 PM
I'd love to help. Do you know if there is anyway to replay the glyph minigames once you have already decoded them? Otherwise I'll have to play the game again http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Prol33tariat
11-19-2009, 04:30 PM
i was wondering the same thing but it appears the answer is a big no, i have been using what they have added on the assassins creed wiki, as well as my own level of conjecture form what i can gather suject 16 was trying to convey.

EmperorxZurg
11-19-2009, 11:03 PM
what else do u need? I'll find it for ya

EMinster02
11-25-2009, 10:14 PM
O= Oppenheimer

EMinster02
11-25-2009, 10:53 PM
Assassins or Targets I'm not sure but there all either one or the other.

John Wilkes Booth
Francois Duvalier
Francisco Pizarro
Mary I of England
Tomas De Torquemada
Cleopatra
Joseph Stalin
Rasputin

Azugo
11-26-2009, 12:46 AM
Awesome. I'd love to help aswell!
I know there is a sword of Eden.

By the way, you'll have to add everyone on the forums to the "Known Assassin's" bit. <_<