PDA

View Full Version : What do you want for assassins creed 3.

assassin087
12-02-2010, 05:22 PM
Title says it all.

Keksus
12-02-2010, 05:54 PM
More social stealth, less fighting.

realgangsta213
12-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Half in animus, half in reality, and what keksus said

assassin087
12-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Kekus i feel the same way. In brotherhood stealth was never really required. I could finish missions by just fighting guards. I want stealth to be harder and more required. I want to feel like an assassin. Half in animus and half in reality would be a good idea. this way everyone is satisfied.

MinerVAX09
12-02-2010, 06:44 PM
I want to see Ezio's ending already...like settling down, and has a twist that he actually has a kid, something like that

NobleBlade305
12-02-2010, 06:52 PM
lot more more of a challenge(they act like one man can take on an army) and no call for assassins help(just they follow you and assassins side missions) Less health, smaller armor and taxes or money that goes to the other guilds (ezio cant have all the money)

kriegerdesgottes
12-03-2010, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Keksus:
More social stealth, less fighting. I want the opposite of that. I don't enjoy stealth it's frustrating. I like how ac handles stealth by giving you the option to do so if you want or you can just jump in rambo style. It doesn't force you to be stealthy like splinter cell which drives me nuts. And I have to say I felt acb had too MUCH stealth. also those stupid times races which i hate. I hate anything timed. I absolutely loved the game though don't get me wrong. For the next game I really want the french revolution and a lot more of info on desmond and his direct origins. I would also like to be able to fly around in the actual city you're in and not just in an annoying side mission. another thing about the side missions is not to force the player to play through the whole stealth part to get to a machine. It would be better if those two parts were seperate and you can replay through the stealth part or you can just skip straight to the machine part. other than that I honestly can't imagine how they could improve much on this next to perfect game. the combat could maybe use some tweeking I know a lot of people always want things more challenging which makes no sense to me. If I wanted a real challenge I'd go to math class. In a video game there needs to be a good balance. I feel the fighting is kind of a pain. It is super fun but the blocking feature is basically useless in this game and unless you are using the hidden blades you can't really counter against a seeker or papal guards so you can't get a chain going very easily. it's just a little frustrating but it could be fixed to be really awesome.

ChaosxNetwork
12-03-2010, 06:39 AM
Well I want an ancestor to start with and for Desmond to only have around 30%-40% of the game.
I would like the ancestor to be Egyptian perhaps or somewhere exotic as who said the ancestors have to continually go forward in time?
I would like there to be preparation missions for the main assassinations lime in AC1 not there be luck like in ACII and Brotherhood.
To have them expand the idea of having a brotherhood as far as they can go.
To go EVEN further with the whole rebuilding places.
For you to chose were your HQ is different buildings and you make the decision more variety to game and different things happen as a result.

FrankieSatt
12-03-2010, 06:47 AM
What I want is a real game that is worth the $60 price tag. I dont' want an expansion or a DLC, which is what Brotherhood was.

I want a new game, new engine, new graphics, improved game play. I want something that looks, feels and plays like a new game.

PhiIs1618033
12-03-2010, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by FrankieSatt:
What I want is a real game that is worth the $60 price tag. I dont' want an expansion or a DLC, which is what Brotherhood was.

I want a new game, new engine, new graphics, improved game play. I want something that looks, feels and plays like a new game.
Well, then, AC2 wasn't really a new game. It had the same anvil engine, mostly the same gameplay, only some tweaks to freerunning and combat and some adjusting to the colour schemes. Also, a new storyline was written.
They did that in AC:B, too, you know. If you want something that looks, feels and plays like a new game, go play a different game, then.

Also (to everyone whining about stealth requirements), if you don't like stealth, then don't play the AC franchise. It's an integral part of it.

Nakkikala
12-03-2010, 07:47 AM
These are just some of my thoughts and they could vary depending on the era of next AC. The most important thing for me: it should include more intelligent gameplay, that assassination wouldn't just be a "press one button to win" without having to think properly before acting. Taking some notes from The Hitman -series would be a great idea. Having an option to use disguise to get past some sections for starters. Improvising with the target, if everything doesn't go as planned (i.e. ability to use random items as weapons and using hostages to escape). Taking advantage of the environment around you by interacting with it and its events (i.e. speaking to people, behaving as a real person and having civilians to react with your actions ). Could use some clever methods to get past highly guarded sections (i.e. using false papers, bribing guards or making up a false alarm). Disposing of bodies would be a must too.

Having a smart A.I. is a must for these things to work. Especially violating the rules or getting caught would require an active, but not too aggressive A.I. Depending on the situation they would try to arrest you first, not just always kill you on sight. These things mentioned above would need some counterbalancing. A proper way to do this is to make the guards smarter and the player nerfed down to a realistic level. In other words, having even 2-3 guards against you would be a tough fight. A swing or two (or gunshot depending on the era) could result in failure. But this doesn't sound like fun! True, but that's where multiple difficulty levels come in.

With all these options to enhance the stealth factor there shouldn't be forced stealth, at least not in the way ACB does it. If you get caught the mission should still continue, even though it would be much harder to complete. The killing part would still require just one button, but getting to your target without being killed or escaping from the scene after the hit wouldn't be as easy as it's now. The biggest problem here with these kind of mechanics is the audience. Some people don't want to think, they want to hack'n'slash their way through everything. So let those who want to do that get what they want and those who want to use stealth do that. Well, let me know what you think about these suggestions and I'm deeply sorry for all errors in the text as I'm not a native speaker.

Ru1986
12-03-2010, 07:57 AM
Nothing to do with Desmond or modern day times would be nice historic element is my favorite.

Penniless Mr J
12-03-2010, 07:58 AM
- i would like to complete missions the way i want. i can be stealthy, aggressive or a bit of both.

- to be able to take off armour or change clothing styles. the assassin cloak looks cool but it wont fit in if the game is set in something like 19th century england.

- i want desmond's story to advance further, obviously.

- no more ridiculous collectibles. random flags make no damn sense. on the other hand the feathers for ezios mother did.

there are others but i can't remember...

Ru1986
12-03-2010, 08:33 AM
On your last comment there PennilessMrJ i agree with that the most Flags we can do away with pointless is the only way to descride them. They just need to justify the collectables IMO.

tijn1996
12-03-2010, 09:45 AM
french revolution would be awesome and that you would be able to bring more detailes in to the missions of your assassins like giving them special tackticks

dorido
12-03-2010, 09:54 AM
hidden blades on the feet. i mean ezio's new kick ability is unblockable. put a sharp tip to that and ezio will be kicking his way towards victory!!! lol

Avl521
12-03-2010, 10:25 AM
I want Desmond's story to be expanded more, I can't wait to see what happens after the end of brotherhood, it was just awesome but sad at the same time without going into spoilers obviously.

<LI>I want to play more as Desmond, not the whole game but a bigger part of it, 40% seems just about right.

<LI>I wanna know who William M. (maybe the voice in the credits was his?) and "Erudito" are. How did Erudito know all of the passwords of the e-mails? and since he also appears in project legacy it'll be interesting to know their role in the games.

<LI>Improve enemy A.I. to make the game a little bit harder, specially if we're gonna continue having help from the brotherhood.

<LI>Expand even more on the renovation and investments assets to improve the economic system. Allow not only the ancesters, but maybe also Desmond himself to use the economic system.

<LI>Expand on the multiplayer modes, more types of gameplay, more objectives etc. Also more characters and if the Templars can train themselves through the animus, maybe we can play assassins too, like one of the bloodline of the Assassin recruits of the brotherhood just to have more "story", competition characters and factions to the multiplayer.
Also give more incentives for leveling up, more costumization and more advanced weapons, more perks and more killstreak bonuses and stuff.

<LI>Introduce more factions to the game to add more variety to the courtesans, mercenaries and thieves.

<LI>Make more Subject 16 puzzles so we can know more about him, and more about the story in general. (the Subject 16 glyphs/rifts are truly awesome) on this topic, we NEED more ANSWERS and INFORMATION about subject 16... specially after "The Truth.exe" in brotherhood.

<LI>Keep the DLC coming, both for the multiplayer and the single player (this is more as a support for brotherhood... but also needed for AC III) if it's possible make the multiplayer ones free.

<LI>The secret locations to uncover or get the ultimate armor again, they're incredibly cool.
Maybe have one for Desmond too, say he enters Abstergo facilities and finds keys to one of their research labs and gets an "armor" say very resistant clothes and gear, a bullet proof vest (because he needs to survive gunshots... or at least since gunshots are not lethal for the player, explain that it is because of the armor. although for Desmond I think it should be more like... he enters a facility, gets a memory or drive with information about an Abstergo lab that has created a PART of the armor, he infiltrates the lab and steals that part of the armor. I don't know, things like that. Also (just for entertainment and fun purposes) since now Desmond has a watch and bluetooth set, you could maybe also give him an Ipod or whatever music device they have in 2012, allow us to introduce music to that Ipod (the one on the PS3) and listen to it while we play with Desmond.

<LI>Just like Ezio and Alta´r began from nothing (Although Alta´r was more like a... begin again type of thing) Desmond should start to become a more prominent figure among the Assassins.
On a funny side note... Alta´r, Ezio and Desmond share the same look and scar.
They share a story as assassins.
And what I find interesting is how each one of them lost the one they loved yet found someone else: Alta´r loses Adha, he mentions in the Codex he never thought he would feel for a woman the same way, yet he falls in love with Maria.
Ezio loses Cristina Vespucci but we know he has a son sometime after Brotherhood.
And I won't talk about Desmond... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif
I think their lives are VERY similar... like story repeating itself. Deja vu if you will.

<LI>After all he said, and that final but weird animus glitch/sequence/memory thing... was that the last of Cesare Borgia?

<LI>Needless to say, more information and interaction with "Those Who Came Before".

<LI>Make sure there are no bugs in the game... I had one in "The Truth.exe" where Desmond would get stuck on a stair. Also the game froze for a moment while riding a horse.

Mr_Shade
12-03-2010, 10:31 AM
Please post in the ongoing thread:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/6831010868 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)

Thank you.