PDA

View Full Version : ONLY POSSIBLE ideas for assassins creed 3

xander135
12-22-2009, 01:35 PM
im trying to think of possible ideas from assassins creed 3 so i would have something more to look foreword to.so please help me out here.

at first i tried to go through lots of sites to look for ideas.
and so far ive come across this idea : viewpoints are skyscrapers and from viewpoints you jump into dumpsters.if you think thats gross i agree.

now another idea i got was of wich timeline it should be either its : the present time, or 2012 to stop the end of the world, or the 18th century, or time of world war 1 or 2, or the age of pirates where the ancestor doesnt want to be an assassin but lots of things just keep pulling him back to being an assassin.

now another idea i got is of what kind of weapons it should be : a definate maybe is that you will still have your hidden blade and maybe a dagger or knife. now im not sure if you might have a silenced pistol or something but really not a sword cuz thats just getting old.

another idea is clothing : if its the present time then desmond might still have his hoodie and just like in assassins creed 2 you might buy your own clothes and choose how you look like.if its in another timeline then i have no idea.

and maybe you get steal money from people and maybe get a taxi to get around or a bus , no i think the bus idea might be lame.

so if you got anymore ideas feel free to join on the discussion.

ahmynameisdave
12-22-2009, 01:46 PM
if assassins creed 3 is like this....then i wont even consider buying it. end of story.

thekyle0
12-22-2009, 01:55 PM
You should feel free to join the discussion (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8251094497/p/1) as well.

Don't forget to use the search button before starting new topics.