PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I get the "Fly Like an Eagle" Trophy?

Tenzach
12-29-2010, 01:53 AM
I do everything I have to do, Jump off the very top of the Castel with the parachute. But the Trophy never shows up. Is this a glitch or am I missing something?

TotalSNAFU
12-29-2010, 02:05 AM
You jump off the Castel St. Angelo in the vatican. The very top.

Cpt_Yanni
12-29-2010, 02:12 AM
You have to jump of the flagpole...

Tenzach
12-29-2010, 02:28 AM
I did jump off the flag pole.... And I didn't get the trophy.

E-Zekiel
12-29-2010, 03:07 AM
Do you have the latest patch? A number of people (myself included) were not able to get new trophies for awhile.

I killed 50+ guards with a broom. No Spring Cleaning. Got the patch, and the very first guard I snuck up on and knocked over the head gave me the achievement.

Tenzach
12-29-2010, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
Do you have the latest patch? A number of people (myself included) were not able to get new trophies for awhile.

I killed 50+ guards with a broom. No Spring Cleaning. Got the patch, and the very first guard I snuck up on and knocked over the head gave me the achievement.

No, I haven't received any patch recently.

glenneey
12-29-2010, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Tenzach:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by E-Zekiel:

No, I haven't received any patch recently. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Are you connected to xbox live/ps3... online(?)?
If you are you have to get a popup screen telling you to download the patch, or disconnect from internet.