PDA

View Full Version : Oleg: a reasonable request (at least to me) for the BoB

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 10:50 AM
Well, i hope that I can fly all of the Spitfire serials, from Mk I, II, IV... to XVIII.

For why i ask for that, it seems fair because we have already had the BF109 serial, from E to K; equally i think in the game Britain should have the latest model of Spitfire to fight against the German.

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 10:50 AM
Well, i hope that I can fly all of the Spitfire serials, from Mk I, II, IV... to XVIII.

For why i ask for that, it seems fair because we have already had the BF109 serial, from E to K; equally i think in the game Britain should have the latest model of Spitfire to fight against the German.

XyZspineZyX
12-10-2003, 03:09 PM
While I love the idea of flying every Spitfire version that ever came out, we are getting 3 major versions in the addon or post addon (V, IX, XIV - V is confirmed...IX possible, XIV not till later) and as far as the Battle of Britain goes....that conflict lasted from the summer to the fall of 1940. That means that only the various versions of the Spitfire Mk 1 and maybe the MK 2 (I forget if it was available then) would be available in that conflict. We'll be lucky to get a cannon armed Spitfire in BoB...there were a few, mostly experimental and only a few pilots got to fly them (I forgot the name but on pilot loved the cannon armed aircraft while the rest of the squadron hated them).

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/temp_sig.jpg
"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." - Winston Churchill