PDA

View Full Version : Which Outfits Do You Like/Use The Most & How Many Are There? *possible spoilers*

KHRYS_24
11-29-2010, 12:21 PM
So i thought there were only about 5 outfits in the game. So when i entered the code for the drachen armor, there was another slot in outfits (more than 5?) then i used my uplay points to unlock, Altair armor (both black and white), & the noble attire. Now, theres still 3 slots that are locked. I was wondering, which outfits are those? Feel free to tell me which ones even with spoilers since i've already finished the game. Any yes i know about the Raiden skin. But that leave 2 slots locked (maybe 3, not sure). So which outfits are those and how do i unlock it?

Thanks

Gyro458
11-29-2010, 12:30 PM
Auditore cape, Borgia cape, Venetian cape, Medici cape.

KHRYS_24
11-29-2010, 01:03 PM
Oh alright. So its just the other capes. I thought there were more outfits. damn, i was hoping on it being more outfits or armors

ninja_7_7
11-29-2010, 03:00 PM
Raiden outfit.

k0br4
11-29-2010, 03:04 PM
I just have normal clothing and flick between White and Ebony. I wear the Auditore Cape and have the Shiny armour.

LaCava1
11-29-2010, 03:31 PM
Shop quest armor, and Desmond skin cover-up.

dchil279
11-29-2010, 03:33 PM
Brutus Armor+Auditore Cape+Drachen Armor FTW!!!

KHRYS_24
11-29-2010, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by triforceman5:

Theres a Desmond skin? so you can actually look like Desmond inside the Animus? How do i get this skin?

LaCava1
11-29-2010, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Khrys_24:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by triforceman5:

Theres a Desmond skin? so you can actually look like Desmond inside the Animus? How do i get this skin? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Haha, yeah there is. Beat sequence 8 100%. Not as tough as it sounds.

KHRYS_24
11-29-2010, 03:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Khrys_24:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by triforceman5:

Theres a Desmond skin? so you can actually look like Desmond inside the Animus? How do i get this skin? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Haha, yeah there is. Beat sequence 8 100%. Not as tough as it sounds. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha nice. I didn't know there was a Desmond skin. Im just playing the game on my own with no guide or anything and im taking my sweet *** time with it. Thanks for the info.

LaCava1
11-29-2010, 04:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Khrys_24:

Haha, yeah there is. Beat sequence 8 100%. Not as tough as it sounds. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha nice. I didn't know there was a Desmond skin. Im just playing the game on my own with no guide or anything and im taking my sweet *** time with it. Thanks for the info. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ha. No problem. I don't have the guide either, and I discovered the Desmond costume like you did, someone posted that they wore it here on the forums, and I asked how to get it.

sFX_usa
11-29-2010, 04:42 PM
once you unlock the Desmond skin, does it stay unlocked when you start a new game?

solid_snake_900
11-29-2010, 04:51 PM
personally i would enjoy a solid/old snake skin better but o well http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

I use the armor of Altair though

OGCFB
11-29-2010, 04:55 PM
Drachen Armor

LaCava1
11-29-2010, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by sFX_usa:
once you unlock the Desmond skin, does it stay unlocked when you start a new game?
No, I don't think so.

sFX_usa
11-29-2010, 05:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sFX_usa:
No, I don't think so. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
well that kinda sucks

flyingeaglemile
11-29-2010, 06:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sFX_usa:

Really have you tried? Because if so that really sucks, I was planning on doing a whole new replay with just using the Desmond skin.

HikaruFire
11-29-2010, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by flyingeaglemile:

Really have you tried? Because if so that really sucks, I was planning on doing a whole new replay with just using the Desmond skin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually it does you can start a new game and play as Desmond true the whole game

dchil279
11-29-2010, 09:05 PM
How do you get the desmond skin

HikaruFire
11-29-2010, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by dchil279:
How do you get the desmond skin

Beat sequence 8 100%

Sparty2020
11-29-2010, 11:17 PM
The skin stays if you replay missions from the DNA menu but it doesn't stay if actually make a new game

obliviondoll
11-29-2010, 11:59 PM
I personally like my Drachen Armour.

It's so pretty!

KHRYS_24
11-30-2010, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Sparty2020:
The skin stays if you replay missions from the DNA menu but it doesn't stay if actually make a new game

Nice to know, cause I was planning on doing another playthrough by starting a new game with the Desmond skin only.

HikaruFire
11-30-2010, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Sparty2020:

actually it does i actually done it with a new game.

xerxesofthe
11-30-2010, 07:23 PM
altair armor+ aditore cape... once i get shop quest armor gona try that +... what color should I use!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

KHRYS_24
11-30-2010, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by HikaruFire:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sparty2020:

actually it does i actually done it with a new game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you can start fresh using the Desmond skin?

Can you please make a video of you starting up a fresh new game (not a replay) using the Desmond skins just for clarification ?

Thanks

DarkicoN14
11-30-2010, 08:51 PM
the desmond skin aint that hard to get, the hardest part is tthe first sequence where you cant be detected but it only took me 4 trys

ninja_7_7
11-30-2010, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by DarkicoN14:
the desmond skin aint that hard to get, the hardest part is tthe first sequence where you cant be detected but it only took me 4 trys
werent you the one that made the topic about it? How hard it was to beat?

HikaruFire
11-30-2010, 09:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HikaruFire:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sparty2020:

Can you please make a video of you starting up a fresh new game (not a replay) using the Desmond skins just for clarification ?

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i cant make videos just try it man the raiden and Desmond skin stay with you.

at least it does for me(im playing ps3 version)

gutarjunky
11-30-2010, 11:00 PM
the ultimate outfit: Armor of brutis, Alditore cape, Armor of altair

Ezio the ultimate warrior and assassin FTW

kriegerdesgottes
12-01-2010, 03:01 AM
I really like how ubisoft gives the young florentine option and the desmond option. I really wished that had been in the second game but honestly I don't think anything is better than just plain ezio without all the stupid armor I hate how you can't remove all the armor because I think he looks coolest as plain white clothed ezio. however the ebony black suit is pretty sweet too.

KHRYS_24
12-01-2010, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by HikaruFire:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HikaruFire:

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i cant make videos just try it man the raiden and Desmond skin stay with you.

at least it does for me(im playing ps3 version) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh alright man its cool. I'll just have to wait till I get home later on tonight cause I'm still at work.