PDA

View Full Version : Serenia glitch - will the patch fix it?

Polly1965
01-02-2005, 07:34 AM
Finally managed to get the game to install (Complete) on third attempt with lots of downloading, tweaking and gnashing of teeth! However, it has run perfectly since...BUT...I have come across what I think is a glitch on Serenia. I have turned off the water in one of the channels, which when I look at it from one particular position, is completely dry, but if I go up to the machine it affects, is still in full flow. I can't find any reference to this as a known glitch, so I am wondering if the patch will fix it?...or have I just missed something? Also, are there any zipped versions of the patch available, because I'm on dial up internet and download is so slow that I can't complete it before my ISP disconnects me (every two hours). When I reconnect the download doesn't pick up where it left off, but starts again...Arrrrrrrgh!

This is the basic spec of my system(though I don't think this is the problem)

OS - XP home, (with updates)
RAM - 512mb
CPU - P4 3.2ghz
Graphics - Nvidia G-Force FX 5200, 256mb(with latest drivers)
DVD-ROM - 16x
HD - 120gb (100gb free disk space)

Thanks to all you dedicated volunteers for your help... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Polly1965
01-02-2005, 07:34 AM
Finally managed to get the game to install (Complete) on third attempt with lots of downloading, tweaking and gnashing of teeth! However, it has run perfectly since...BUT...I have come across what I think is a glitch on Serenia. I have turned off the water in one of the channels, which when I look at it from one particular position, is completely dry, but if I go up to the machine it affects, is still in full flow. I can't find any reference to this as a known glitch, so I am wondering if the patch will fix it?...or have I just missed something? Also, are there any zipped versions of the patch available, because I'm on dial up internet and download is so slow that I can't complete it before my ISP disconnects me (every two hours). When I reconnect the download doesn't pick up where it left off, but starts again...Arrrrrrrgh!

This is the basic spec of my system(though I don't think this is the problem)

OS - XP home, (with updates)
RAM - 512mb
CPU - P4 3.2ghz
Graphics - Nvidia G-Force FX 5200, 256mb(with latest drivers)
DVD-ROM - 16x
HD - 120gb (100gb free disk space)

Thanks to all you dedicated volunteers for your help... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif