PDA

View Full Version : Flyable Bombers

VPF_Jetdoc
05-23-2005, 07:51 AM
there was talk at one time about a CD being release with flyable Bombers just wondering what ever happen to it because this something that I glady pay and be worht every penny . I do know that the Cockpit for the JU-88 is done and supposely the PBY-5 is done and have seen the screen shots for the B-29 and we hear and there of others such as the B-17 and maybe
the B-24 and we have the different mods of the
B-25 that the cocpkit could be added into like the G and H models is there in any info out there

VPF_Jetdoc
05-23-2005, 07:51 AM
there was talk at one time about a CD being release with flyable Bombers just wondering what ever happen to it because this something that I glady pay and be worht every penny . I do know that the Cockpit for the JU-88 is done and supposely the PBY-5 is done and have seen the screen shots for the B-29 and we hear and there of others such as the B-17 and maybe
B-25 that the cocpkit could be added into like the G and H models is there in any info out there

VW-IceFire
05-23-2005, 08:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VPF_Jetdoc:
B-25 that the cocpkit could be added into like the G and H models is there in any info out there </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Idea floated by the community....speculation. It wasn't something from the official sources.

There were rumors of more B-25 or B-24 or B-29 but nothing much appeared.