PDA

View Full Version : Esquadrilla Azul pilot+medals pack

elephant_il2
10-28-2004, 07:23 AM
Hi, all

I bought,recentely,a huge amount of books on WWII pilot Uniforms and Equipment, with lots of pics of the real items,as well as era pics.
This zip file contains eleven pilot skins depicting Spanish Luftwaffe volunteers of the "Esquadrillas Azules" in the Eastern Front.
The skins are based on a new enhanced version of my previous LW template and allows you to start a Campaign as an
NCO pilot and advance adding the medals you earn on pilots uniform as LW regulations implied.
The pilots are wearing the most popular outfit among the LW fighter crews:the fliegerblouse into the K So/41 two piece
flight suit's trousers, fastened with a leather belt on waist.
On the fliegerblouse the rank insignia are fitted on collar and on the shoulder straps.
Notice that NCOs were not to wear a shirt under,most often flight personell wore silk scurfs(lower row on pic).
On the right chest the Spanish pilots wings are worn over the German National emblem (LW breast eagle emblem).
The German pilots badge is also worn on the left lower torso as well as the fighters command badge on the upper left chest.
The Spanish National badge is patched on the right upper sleeve.
I have added six of the medals provided in FB:
1)The iron cross 2nd class (only its ribbon is stiched on the second button of the fliegerblouse).*ic2 on skin names.
2)The iron cross 1st class,on the left breast. *ic1 on skin names.
3)The German cross in gold,under the right breast.* Gcg on skin names.
4)The Ritterkreuz,arownd the neck. *Rkz on skin names.
5)Oak leaves,"Eichenlaub" on Rkz. *Elb on skin names.
6)Swords,"Schwertern",on oak leaves. *Elb_s on skin names.
The pilots are equiped with LKp N 101 "Netzkopfhaube",flight helmet with hooks and strap for either two or three point oxygen mask.
Notice the lack of chin strap,the throat microphones and the color variation of the helmets.
Also equiped with "the fighter's parachoute" Sitzfallschirm 12B(fl 30208).
If you begin the Campaign as Oberfeldwebel choose "Azul_NCO" skin and change skins as you earn medals.
The NCO skins have medal variations up to _Gcg because it's most likely that you have been promoted to Lt by then,in Campaign.
If you choose to start as an officer select "Azul" skin and upgrade every time you earn a new medal.

Spyros,"elephant",Tsimas

http://www.il2skins.com/?action=display&skinid=15747

http://atlas.walagata.com/w/elephant/Esq.Azul.jpg

elephant_il2
10-28-2004, 07:23 AM
Hi, all

I bought,recentely,a huge amount of books on WWII pilot Uniforms and Equipment, with lots of pics of the real items,as well as era pics.
This zip file contains eleven pilot skins depicting Spanish Luftwaffe volunteers of the "Esquadrillas Azules" in the Eastern Front.
The skins are based on a new enhanced version of my previous LW template and allows you to start a Campaign as an
NCO pilot and advance adding the medals you earn on pilots uniform as LW regulations implied.
The pilots are wearing the most popular outfit among the LW fighter crews:the fliegerblouse into the K So/41 two piece
flight suit's trousers, fastened with a leather belt on waist.
On the fliegerblouse the rank insignia are fitted on collar and on the shoulder straps.
Notice that NCOs were not to wear a shirt under,most often flight personell wore silk scurfs(lower row on pic).
On the right chest the Spanish pilots wings are worn over the German National emblem (LW breast eagle emblem).
The German pilots badge is also worn on the left lower torso as well as the fighters command badge on the upper left chest.
The Spanish National badge is patched on the right upper sleeve.
I have added six of the medals provided in FB:
1)The iron cross 2nd class (only its ribbon is stiched on the second button of the fliegerblouse).*ic2 on skin names.
2)The iron cross 1st class,on the left breast. *ic1 on skin names.
3)The German cross in gold,under the right breast.* Gcg on skin names.
4)The Ritterkreuz,arownd the neck. *Rkz on skin names.
5)Oak leaves,"Eichenlaub" on Rkz. *Elb on skin names.
6)Swords,"Schwertern",on oak leaves. *Elb_s on skin names.
The pilots are equiped with LKp N 101 "Netzkopfhaube",flight helmet with hooks and strap for either two or three point oxygen mask.
Notice the lack of chin strap,the throat microphones and the color variation of the helmets.
Also equiped with "the fighter's parachoute" Sitzfallschirm 12B(fl 30208).
If you begin the Campaign as Oberfeldwebel choose "Azul_NCO" skin and change skins as you earn medals.
The NCO skins have medal variations up to _Gcg because it's most likely that you have been promoted to Lt by then,in Campaign.
If you choose to start as an officer select "Azul" skin and upgrade every time you earn a new medal.

Spyros,"elephant",Tsimas

http://www.il2skins.com/?action=display&skinid=15747

http://atlas.walagata.com/w/elephant/Esq.Azul.jpg

elephant_il2
10-28-2004, 01:23 PM
I haven't got PF yet,but it's obvious that the tides are turning against Eastern Front.

WTE_Galway
10-28-2004, 07:06 PM
the online crew (who make up the majority of posters here) will go with whatever is trendy in hyperlobby at the time but i am quite sure the 95% of players who play offline are not going to immediatley dump long-standing campaigns to jump in a corsair

keep up the good work

SeaFireLIV
10-28-2004, 07:09 PM
We have not left Europe, no way! It`s just right now everyone`s experiencing the new PF. Yes, many will stay with the Pacific (mostly the Americans/Japanese I suspect), but I will soon return to the BOE Europe and Eastern front. Just bad timing on your part. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Unfortunately for you I fly mostly allied not LW...