"C:\Users\...\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood"
So, it does not?

KingDaniel0
04-22-2011, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Andres91ak47:
I thought the game progress was saved on my account, but I saw
"C:\Users\...\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood"
So, it does not?

That location is correct. Brotherhood uses a different Saving system unlike AC2. Is the Game not saving the SP progress on your Account ?

The Saved games are located here e.g:

Win7 and Vista:
C:\Users\<your USERNAME>\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saves

Win XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\<your USERNAME>\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saves

Also look here, in case you have a non-English Copy of Windows, or otherwise: 'C:\Users\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andres_ak47.
04-22-2011, 08:46 PM
it works fine, I just wanted to know if my progress is saved online. if that file is erased i lose both SP and MP progress?

KingDaniel0
04-23-2011, 03:36 AM
if that file is erased i lose both SP and MP progress?

I can't say for sure about the MP part., but to avoid losing any SP saved progress, make a Backup of the Saves before doing anything...

You might lose the Saved Game progress, if you Format your OS, and/or delete those folders......

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Andres_ak47.
04-23-2011, 11:45 AM
thanks for your reply.
I got a friend that has the codex edition, I was going to log in with that and see what happened.

Andres_ak47.
04-23-2011, 03:14 PM
thanks for your reply.
I got a friend that has the codex edition, I was going to log in with that and see what happened.
what happens I mean

KingDaniel0
04-23-2011, 04:43 PM
what happens I mean

I'm not sure what you are asking here. Are you going to use those Saves on your account, or your Friend's UBI account ? I don't have this game with me, so I don't know whether the Saves can work on ALL accounts as well, or any CODEX edition.

If you already have the Game, then Log-in with your Account, and then check your Saved Game progress. Or take the above Saves to your Friend's place, and ask him/her to check it.......

But the saves need to be placed under the Same Windows Folder/location as given above. Also make sure the 'Saves' folder contains few .SAV files, e.g. ACBROTHERHOODSAVEGAME0.SAV etc. These should be the Saved game files, Imo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Andres_ak47.
04-24-2011, 12:25 PM
ok I get it, the game isnot saved on the ubi account