PDA

View Full Version : AI crash more often with latest 4.01m patch?

Tikigod78
06-20-2005, 04:20 PM
I have flown 6 missions inside FB+A+PF already all on different maps and each mission my AI wingman has crashed into the ground for no reason...I'm not sure if its new flight model or what. But, none of my wingmen have ever made it back to land...and alot of times don't make it to see enemy activity...all because of their wreckless flying..I had 1 crash on take off...the other times he is just flying and noses straight into ground not sure if it a stall or what...I'm not sure if this is because of the 2 1000 lbs bombs we carry or what that may be causing the instability....

Are the ai having trouble with the new flight model? or is it just freak things that I have encountered?

This seems to happen with engagements too...where most AI planes I go up against will just crash into ground by me manuevering around them...I don't even really have to use ammo...just pull a few turns left and right...and eventually they will just fly into the ground...

Anyone else having these issues?

Tikigod78
06-20-2005, 04:20 PM
I have flown 6 missions inside FB+A+PF already all on different maps and each mission my AI wingman has crashed into the ground for no reason...I'm not sure if its new flight model or what. But, none of my wingmen have ever made it back to land...and alot of times don't make it to see enemy activity...all because of their wreckless flying..I had 1 crash on take off...the other times he is just flying and noses straight into ground not sure if it a stall or what...I'm not sure if this is because of the 2 1000 lbs bombs we carry or what that may be causing the instability....

Are the ai having trouble with the new flight model? or is it just freak things that I have encountered?

This seems to happen with engagements too...where most AI planes I go up against will just crash into ground by me manuevering around them...I don't even really have to use ammo...just pull a few turns left and right...and eventually they will just fly into the ground...

Anyone else having these issues?