PDA

View Full Version : "What... you think I killed that guy?"

TJByrum2
06-04-2010, 06:19 PM
Isn't it so obvious? When you LOOK like an Assassin, no ones seems to notice.

I had this in mind during the assassination of Sibrand in AC1; he was harassing a scholar, into thinking he was an assassin, and he wore similar clothes to Altair.

I like Altair's clothing, I like Exzio's Clothing, but doesn;t it seem a bit out of place for everyone to NOT suspect him of being an assassin.

The only time I have this actually used is during the decoy plot when you TRY to assassinate Robert, they then realize it IS you.

albertwesker22
06-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by TJByrum2:
Isn't it so obvious? When you LOOK like an Assassin, no ones seems to notice.

I had this in mind during the assassination of Sibrand in AC1; he was harassing a scholar, into thinking he was an assassin, and he wore similar clothes to Altair.

I like Altair's clothing, I like Exzio's Clothing, but doesn;t it seem a bit out of place for everyone to NOT suspect him of being an assassin.

The only time I have this actually used is during the decoy plot when you TRY to assassinate Robert, they then realize it IS you.

Get with reality man. I went on a huge killing spree last week. I wore a distintive ballet outfit. All I did was tear down a poster of myself. I'm off scott free!

EmperorxZurg
06-04-2010, 10:05 PM
For Altair, it was war time. It was actually common for people to carry weapons in case of attack. And since Ezio was a noble, it was almost REQUIRED for him to carry weapons. He went a bit overboard but he was with the norm

Velvit
06-04-2010, 10:07 PM
Its so obviouse that it cant be him.

Marius_Darkwolf
06-05-2010, 01:24 AM
One thing with Altiar though is that the different "pilgrams" in the area's matched his clothing type, ya know except for the weapons, that's why he could blend with them, but only them as they were the only one's wearing white. It seems beleavable to me that they could have just been thinking "Oh he's one of those pilgrim types.

I agree with the Ezio thing though, of course Nobles, were allowed some discretion in what they wore as long as they were armed