PDA

View Full Version : What is the diference between "Level Stabilizer" and "Toggle level autopilot"

Frankxaver
12-28-2004, 08:18 AM
I would like to know what is the diference between "Level Stabilizer" and "Toggle level autopilot".

I think the command "Level Stabilizer" don´t work.

Thanks.

Frankxaver
12-28-2004, 08:18 AM
I would like to know what is the diference between "Level Stabilizer" and "Toggle level autopilot".

I think the command "Level Stabilizer" don´t work.

Thanks.

JaggedRaven
12-28-2004, 09:36 AM
so use toggle level autopilot... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Not sure what the "level stabilizer" command is used for...sounds like a reset trim tab command of some sort...although the rudder is attached to the stabilzer and IT has the trim tabs on the planes that have them. I've never seen it in the commands or in any case haven't assigned it to anything.

Akronnick
12-28-2004, 09:37 AM
Toggle Level autopilot controls whether the autopilot toggles automatically when you switch cockpits in multi-seat aircraft.

Level stabilizer holds the aircraftr straight and level for bomb runs and is only available on certain aircraft, namely, B-25, He-111 and TB-3.

Frankxaver
12-28-2004, 12:48 PM
Thanks for your answers.

MG08x15
12-28-2004, 12:58 PM
Is the level autopilot on by default, so you can jump from pilot to gunner without worrying about flight control? Do you have to assign a key to if for it to work, like gear up & down in an F4F?

Atomic_Marten
12-28-2004, 01:09 PM
Yes it is by default on, but you can change the mapping(key in ctrls).