PDA

View Full Version : Lucy (possible spoilers)

XxKillaChaosxX
10-25-2011, 07:21 PM
http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af84/Racer_1984/Lucy.jpg
This is taken off Kristen Bell's Wikipedia page. Don't shoot the messanger as I know how reliable Wikipedia is(plus she still doesn't show up on ACR IMDb page, though Nolan North doesn't either)but I just thought I'd throw this out there so that wild speculation could occur.

Agentbarto
10-25-2011, 07:44 PM
Could mean anything.

This could mean a previously unchronicled situation with Lucy involved.

Though if she in fact did contribute to the game, it is unlikely that Ubi would go through the trouble of using Bell for a few sparse sequences, in which case this might be confirmation that she is alive.

sp33dd34m0n
10-25-2011, 07:48 PM
Wow, thats a great find.
I know it doesnt has to mean anything but to be honest it makes me smile and makes me believe that Lucy is alive and that we will see her in ACR.
Thanks for sharing

Damn, 19 days left.... Wanna play it NAO!

RzaRecta357
10-25-2011, 08:45 PM
Of course she isn't dead! They wouldn't invest that much time into her to actually have her die.

Agentbarto
10-25-2011, 08:48 PM
I dunno Whedon could be pulling the strings...

InfectedNation
10-26-2011, 01:03 AM
Hmmm, in several interviews, I've heard the Devs (INCLUDING DARBY) say that we will "find out the fate of Lucy"

So for that reason I'm 80% sure she's alive.

eagleforlife1
10-26-2011, 01:35 AM
Someone at Ubisoft said that they hadn't even told Kristen that Lucy had been stabbed. I am pretty sure that you would tell someone if they were going to have their contract terminated.

LightRey
10-26-2011, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
Someone at Ubisoft said that they hadn't even told Kristen that Lucy had been stabbed. I am pretty sure that you would tell someone if they were going to have their contract terminated.
Oh yeah, I remember that. I wonder if she played the game and then went like "WTF?!" at the end too. xD

scope2005
10-26-2011, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by Agentbarto:
Could mean anything.

Though if she in fact did contribute to the game, it is unlikely that Ubi would go through the trouble of using Bell for a few sparse sequences, in which case this might be confirmation that she is alive.

I hope she features in the game as a full fledged character and not just in flashbacks, although they did get Al-Mualim's voice actor back for the seal sequences - and he cant really appear in many of those can he?

ShaneO7K
10-26-2011, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by scope2005:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Agentbarto:
Could mean anything.

I hope she features in the game as a full fledged character and not just in flashbacks, although they did get Al-Mualim's voice actor back for the seal sequences - and he cant really appear in many of those can he? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He'll only be talking in the first seal, at the start of the second he'll already be dead.