PDA

View Full Version : When wil those new Italian planes be patched..been months now

MichaelMar
12-04-2004, 10:36 AM
Or will they just become vapor ware?

MichaelMar
12-04-2004, 10:36 AM
Or will they just become vapor ware?

chris455
12-04-2004, 10:54 AM
What new Italian planes???

mortoma
12-04-2004, 11:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chris455:
What new Italian planes??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Well someone was working on all sorts of Machis and Fiats. Like the Folgore and others. There was a whole slew of them and the pics I saw of externals looked complete, and that was almost a year ago.

Hunter82
12-04-2004, 11:54 AM
someone has to model pits also. If there is no one to model them they can't be included...that also goes if there is not alot of reference materials

3.JG51_BigBear
12-04-2004, 11:57 AM
I've seen some of the work on the cockpits over at netwings. They look great but it'll probably be a little while before we see the Italian birds flyable.

triggerhappyfin
12-05-2004, 10:17 AM
I hope there will be a MED addon with all the maps needed to simulate the MTO http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

JR_Greenhorn
12-05-2004, 10:25 AM
The Italian planes in question were done by a group calling themselves "Club Med." They have done or are working on cockpits for most of the planes they have done externals for. They do not announce progress around here to the extent that other modelers have done in the past, but when we do see shots, they look good and nearly complete.

I think the original plan for Club Med was to get a whole bunch of planes done, and send them all to Oleg at once. I don't know what the current plans or situation is. With luck we'll see some of them in the next patch.

There won't be any Med maps from anyone other than Oleg's group or Luthier or Ianboys. Those are the only ones I know of that can use the map building tools.

-HH- Beebop
12-05-2004, 10:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hunter82:
someone has to model pits also. If there is no one to model them they can't be included...that also goes if there is not alot of reference materials <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it possible to at least get them as AI? Just having them as AI would allow us mission builders to make some Med missions at least. They could use the current AI coding for fighters and bombers.
I know I want the world but you don't get what you don't ask for, so I'm asking.
Pretty please with sugar on top?

dux-1
12-05-2004, 11:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chris455:
What new Italian planes??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=63110913&m=2251064932

S!

Atomic_Marten
12-05-2004, 11:07 AM
I have seen those cocpits for most of the fighters in question in ORR some time ago. That means they are flyable http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.When will those birds be introduced I don't know. But I'm hoping it'll be soon..