PDA

View Full Version : Need help

knoc11
01-08-2005, 08:52 AM
I am very new and very frustrated. I am trying to play pacific fighters with a Saitekk X45 I cannot get the game to respond to the controller. I have dell dimen8400 pent 4 in XP vider card is a Radeonx300.my machine seems to exceed the minimums. I have installed all the patches for stand alonePF.I have tried communicating with support and they have sent me to you.on page 12 of the handbook which came with the gam I am told that I should select the joystick an then go to properties. I do not see anywher that I can do that.Thank you for any help you might be able to give me knoc11

knoc11
01-08-2005, 08:52 AM
I am very new and very frustrated. I am trying to play pacific fighters with a Saitekk X45 I cannot get the game to respond to the controller. I have dell dimen8400 pent 4 in XP vider card is a Radeonx300.my machine seems to exceed the minimums. I have installed all the patches for stand alonePF.I have tried communicating with support and they have sent me to you.on page 12 of the handbook which came with the gam I am told that I should select the joystick an then go to properties. I do not see anywher that I can do that.Thank you for any help you might be able to give me knoc11

steve_v
01-08-2005, 08:57 AM
http://www.airwarfare.com/tech/sticks.htm