PDA

View Full Version : Can't figure out Kill Streak x 5

SnowTiger
09-18-2011, 01:36 PM
Ok ... so just when I thought I had completed everything, it appears there remains one more task.
I have completed the game along with every single activity possible with the exception of 1 (contrary to my last post).
I cannot complete the Guild Requirement of getting a 5 Kill Streak.

I have killed dozens of guards, several times amounting to many more than 5 guards but still don't get any count down. Usually I kill the first 5 within 90 seconds (I'm guessing).
I have tried doing it with a single weapon and with multiple weapons.
According to the Mercenaries "score board" for lack of a better description, I have achieved 3 of 10 required kill streaks. However, I have since killed AT LEAST 200 more guards (cumulative) without the score changing at all.
As such, I still have to kill minimum 5 guys, 7 more times but I must be missing something ??!!

What am I doing wrong ?
Must I only use one weapon ?
Can I use a Bow or Poison Darts or Smoke Bombs to assist in the count ?

Someone please tell me the trick to achieving this last requirement so I can move on (or start the whole game over again... and probably still have the same issue.
PS> If there is a Specific YouTube Video that Clearly illustrates how to achieve this requirement, please include a Link.

Thanks in Advance

SnowTiger
09-18-2011, 02:00 PM
PS> I realize I cannot lose any Health during the fight but can this issue have anything to do with wearing the Armour of Romulus ?

BTW, Is is the Romulus Armour that prevents me from using a Sword while on a Horse ?
AND
"IF" I choose to revert back to the Seusenhofer Armour, can I then re-equipt myself with the Romulus Armor later (at the Blacksmith Shop).

naran6142
09-18-2011, 02:35 PM
you have to get a 5 kill chain

which means starting a streak and getting 5 consecutive kills

and you can't equip the armor of brutus at a black smith, u have to equip it at the hide out

Collinwood01
09-18-2011, 03:51 PM
You have to kill 5 in a row without taking any damage and the kills must be within a couple seconds of each other. If you get 4 in a row and then your last kill is more than 3 seconds after your last kill, you have to start over. Something like that.

Kytr
09-18-2011, 04:27 PM
The five kill streak is when you perform an execution streak in which at least 5 guards are killed. If you get hit, dodged or run out of guards the streak will end (it starts after you either attack a guard several times -- the number depends on the weapon being used -- or use counter attack to kill a guard). Essentially, you need to kill 5 guards with 5 attacks.

The best place to get this is the memory segment where you have rescued Katerina and are fighting the guards at the bridge by the Vatican. I find that normally each play through will give you at least three or four 5 kill streaks. You might be able to up that number if you break off streaks with the 5th kill.

SnowTiger
09-18-2011, 05:40 PM
Thanks to all who replied.
The information each of you provided will be very helpful because I wasn't able to find anything as definitive elsewhere.
There are several YouTube videos that show it being done, but no dialogue to explain what exactly is happening and why. Anything I have been doing looked pretty much the same but without the results.

Thanks again everyone and happy killing.
PS> I hope to try the Multiplayer aspect of this game some time soon.

W4H1B
09-26-2011, 08:18 AM
Happy killing??! ??? ...

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Who are you? "Jack-the-Ripper"? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif